Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NEW SIG PCC Login/Join 
posted
Good Day Everyone,

I am huge fan of the MPX, own 4 of them. MY question for SIG or anyone anyone else out here interested.

Would or will Sig do a version of the MPX in 45 acp? yes there is the KRISS, LWRC SMG 45 and HK UMP and a few AR PCC in 45acp.

The MPX in a 45 configuration would be a beast and great addition to the MPX line.

Just my opinion

Posts: 3 | Registered: March 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ashtondm:
Good Day Everyone,

I am huge fan of the MPX, own 4 of them. MY question for SIG or anyone anyone else out here interested.

Would or will Sig do a version of the MPX in 45 acp? yes there is the KRISS, LWRC SMG 45 and HK UMP and a few AR PCC in 45acp.

The MPX in a 45 configuration would be a beast and great addition to the MPX line.

Just my opinion

Very doubtful. When the MPX was first announced, Sig talked about making caliber conversion kits, but, as with many things Sig, it never happened. They eventually stopped even talking about it.

Posts: 3336 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^ kind of like the 225ST

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dwill104:
Very doubtful. When the MPX was first announced, Sig talked about making caliber conversion kits, but, as with many things Sig, it never happened. They eventually stopped even talking about it.

I noticed that kind of dropped off the radar. If I recall correctly, they were talking about .40, .357 and 9 conversions.

I lost interest once they stopped talking about conversions.

Posts: 13117 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I would love to see one in both .45 and 10mm, but I’ve not heard of my plans for one. The B&T APC comes in a .45. Their 10mm uses Glock mags and I hate PCC’s with Glock mags.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post