SIGforum
NEW SIG PCC

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/1140024074

May 21, 2020, 07:51 AM
Ashtondm
NEW SIG PCC
Good Day Everyone,

I am huge fan of the MPX, own 4 of them. MY question for SIG or anyone anyone else out here interested.

Would or will Sig do a version of the MPX in 45 acp? yes there is the KRISS, LWRC SMG 45 and HK UMP and a few AR PCC in 45acp.

The MPX in a 45 configuration would be a beast and great addition to the MPX line.

Just my opinion
May 21, 2020, 08:25 AM
Dwill104
quote:
Originally posted by Ashtondm:
Good Day Everyone,

I am huge fan of the MPX, own 4 of them. MY question for SIG or anyone anyone else out here interested.

Would or will Sig do a version of the MPX in 45 acp? yes there is the KRISS, LWRC SMG 45 and HK UMP and a few AR PCC in 45acp.

The MPX in a 45 configuration would be a beast and great addition to the MPX line.

Just my opinion

Very doubtful. When the MPX was first announced, Sig talked about making caliber conversion kits, but, as with many things Sig, it never happened. They eventually stopped even talking about it.
May 21, 2020, 01:14 PM
Excam_Man
^^^ kind of like the 225ST

May 21, 2020, 01:24 PM
Edmond
quote:
Originally posted by Dwill104:
Very doubtful. When the MPX was first announced, Sig talked about making caliber conversion kits, but, as with many things Sig, it never happened. They eventually stopped even talking about it.

I noticed that kind of dropped off the radar. If I recall correctly, they were talking about .40, .357 and 9 conversions.

I lost interest once they stopped talking about conversions.

May 22, 2020, 05:59 AM
esdunbar
I would love to see one in both .45 and 10mm, but I’ve not heard of my plans for one. The B&T APC comes in a .45. Their 10mm uses Glock mags and I hate PCC’s with Glock mags.