SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Do me a favor, please, guys. Post related
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do me a favor, please, guys. Post related Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
If you see some low-post count member bumping some ancient thread about some product, and in bumping this thread, this low-post count member posts a link to some related product, please report this post to me immediately. Don't respond to them. Don't bump the thread, because this is what they want you to do.

I and sick and fucking tired of these little INSECTS coming into this forum to hawk their trashy shit.

All the time, I get emails from foreign assholes, saying they want to "partner" with me, and then put some link in their email, that points to some thread in this forum, talking about some product or other. Freaking ridiculous.
Such people will never be welcome in ths forum, and I despise their tactics and behavior.

Please let me know if you see such a thing. These people do not belong here and I will not allow them to remain in this forum. Thank you.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Will do. Thanks, Para.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Understood. Thanks.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Saw the necro thread earlier and wondered about the link.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
So let it be written. So let it be done.

I dislike marketing worms, anyway. I welcome any opportunity to be a thorn in their sides.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Understood...

Gotta love the Chinese, I have so many stories about this tactic. They are everywhere.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Copy

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Sure thing!!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Two thumbs up!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
Done. Saw that necro post, did some digging. SIGforum is a fantastic place, with amazing members.

The interesting thing is that those spammers play a long game, posting once every few weeks/months, in order to build up a “profile”.

Posts: 2320 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Will do.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3839 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Will do Boss

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6476 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of indigoss
posted Hide Post
Tin fo

Posts: 1278 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL | Registered: June 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Roger.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Got it and I apologize to the members here for the vague title of my recent thread.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
K

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Will do. Thanks Para.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6373 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Acknowledged

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
If you can't see the date, including the year, of posts in a thread, check your settings here: https://sigforum.com/eve/person..._myspace_page=uprefs

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post