SIGforum
Do me a favor, please, guys. Post related

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/1110045454

March 14, 2019, 12:10 PM
parabellum
Do me a favor, please, guys. Post related
If you see some low-post count member bumping some ancient thread about some product, and in bumping this thread, this low-post count member posts a link to some related product, please report this post to me immediately. Don't respond to them. Don't bump the thread, because this is what they want you to do.

I and sick and fucking tired of these little INSECTS coming into this forum to hawk their trashy shit.

All the time, I get emails from foreign assholes, saying they want to "partner" with me, and then put some link in their email, that points to some thread in this forum, talking about some product or other. Freaking ridiculous.
Such people will never be welcome in ths forum, and I despise their tactics and behavior.

Please let me know if you see such a thing. These people do not belong here and I will not allow them to remain in this forum. Thank you.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
March 14, 2019, 12:18 PM
arfmel
Will do. Thanks, Para.
March 14, 2019, 12:18 PM
rusbro
Understood. Thanks.
March 14, 2019, 12:36 PM
LS1 GTO
Saw the necro thread earlier and wondered about the link.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

March 14, 2019, 12:46 PM
ensigmatic
So let it be written. So let it be done.

I dislike marketing worms, anyway. I welcome any opportunity to be a thorn in their sides.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
March 14, 2019, 01:03 PM
braillediver
Yes.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.
March 14, 2019, 01:07 PM
Rightwire
Understood...

Gotta love the Chinese, I have so many stories about this tactic. They are everywhere.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.
March 14, 2019, 01:22 PM
Ronin1069
Copy

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
March 14, 2019, 01:23 PM
Elk Hunter
Sure thing!!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter
March 14, 2019, 01:59 PM
Johnny 3eagles
Two thumbs up!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
March 14, 2019, 02:17 PM
reloader-1
Done. Saw that necro post, did some digging. SIGforum is a fantastic place, with amazing members.

The interesting thing is that those spammers play a long game, posting once every few weeks/months, in order to build up a “profile”.
March 14, 2019, 02:19 PM
SpinZone
Will do.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

March 14, 2019, 03:14 PM
95flhr
Will do Boss

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart
March 14, 2019, 03:25 PM
indigoss
Tin fo
March 14, 2019, 04:34 PM
sigmonkey
Roger.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
March 14, 2019, 04:58 PM
whododat
Got it and I apologize to the members here for the vague title of my recent thread.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.
March 14, 2019, 05:09 PM
LtJL
K
March 14, 2019, 06:20 PM
CoolRich59
Will do. Thanks Para.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant
March 14, 2019, 06:32 PM
TMats
Acknowledged

March 14, 2019, 10:30 PM
rusbro
If you can't see the date, including the year, of posts in a thread, check your settings here: https://sigforum.com/eve/person..._myspace_page=uprefs