SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Made in USA products you like?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Made in USA products you like? Login/Join 
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Great thread guys. Thanks. Keep me coming. Smile

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12438 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
The American List

The link above is to over 800 companies that produce Made In USA stuff.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PatAz:
Kershaw knives,

I like Kershaw knives, but they also have a lot of Chinese made knives.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

and

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54644 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Don't own one, but was thinking it'd make a great range bag: Great American Duffel.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WIX oil filters. Made in Gastonia, NC.

Posts: 828 | Location: CA | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I’m wondering if Shinola Watches “Made in Detroit” qualify, even through they use some imported materials?

And who would want to wear something named Shinola? However they are not a cheap watch.

Posts: 11846 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Chippewa boots. Not all are made here. Also, I didn't know the Tekton torque wrenches were American Made. Thats another option for me.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
I didn't know the Tekton torque wrenches were American Made. Thats another option for me.

They're not. Tekton torque wrenches are made in Taiwan. Says so on their website.

https://www.tekton.com/1-2-inc...-torque-wrench-24340

Their website says, "At this time, about 75% of our current product lineup is made in Taiwan, 19% in the United States, and 5% in China. You can find the country of origin for every tool on Tekton.com by scrolling to the bottom of the product page and referring to the "Specs" section."

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Fiestaware - Homer Laughlin China
All Clad cookware - except single layer products.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Just received my Sherrill/Liberty flatware order I placed as they have a sale. Amazingly smooth, balanced, and buffed, with a great feel.

https://www.libertytabletop.com/

Posts: 9964 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
Just received my Sherrill/Liberty flatware order I placed as they have a sale. Amazingly smooth, balanced, and buffed, with a great feel.

https://www.libertytabletop.com/
Quality, quality. Very nice to see.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Hein-Werner floor jacks and other lifting equipment, assembled in the US from global components (this seems to be the norm these days for "US made" products). There are some exceptions, though.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10786 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
Kifaru Backpacks
TAD Gear clothing (most but not all items)
Flexsteel furniture (most but not all items)
All-Clad pots/pans
My 2014 Toyota Tundra Smile
Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein (lots of overseas made supplements these days)

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wood working tools : www.kregtool.com

Posts: 54644 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by f2:
Don't own one, but was thinking it'd make a great range bag: Great American Duffel.

I own one and it's amazing. The only product I haven't broken a zipper on lol!

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A few from my home state that come to mind:

Mathews bows (made right in my home town)

Allen Edmonds dress shoes

Lee Precision, Inc. reloading equipment

Others from around the country I really like:

New Balance 990 series running shoes (my staple running shoe for 30+ years)

B&W trailer hitches (seems like so many are made by the ChiComs, these are great looking, especially the Tow & Stow, and well worth the price)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BMR,

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
*Henry rifles*

Posts: 42 | Location: Southeast Texas | Registered: July 31, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
I forgot about a good one, Red Oxx!

https://www.redoxx.com/

I've been using their duffels for about 10 years and still haven't managed to wear anything out.

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am pretty amazed at how many Manufacturers advertise "Made In America"
but when you do some research

you find that 12% -50% of the parts are made in china , and then assembled here.