SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Made in USA products you like?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Made in USA products you like? Login/Join 
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
ESEE knives
Liontribe Design Knives
Surefire Flashlights
Simply Rugged holsters
Comp-tac holsters
Zippo lighters

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15255 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wishbone
posted Hide Post
All of my firearms are made in USA
Redwing Heritage Boots
Case Knives
All American Clothing
Whal pro series trimmers and shavers
Rio of Mercedes cowboy boots

Posts: 946 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Lie-Nielsen Toolworks woodworking tools

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are a few models of Keen boots, both work and hiking, that are US made. I have the hikers and they seem indestructible.

Posts: 716 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Emerson Knifes
Colt AR-15s
NightForce Optics
Geissele and American Defense Mounts
Surefire Lights / Weaponlights
BCM Furniture / parts
Okay and Magpul Magazines
Old S&W Revolvers and some of their new ones
Beretta M9A3
Lake City Ammunition
Chapman screwdriver and bits
MGW Sight Tools
Ruger 10/22 and Tacsol accessories

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Viridian lights/lasers
StealthGear holsters
Darn Tough socks (yes they are!)
Benchmade knives (politics aside)

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Gerber knives/multi-tool
Klein tools (mostly)
New Balance running shoes (other types made overseas)
Red Wing boots (heritage line is USA made)
Leatherman multi-tool

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Unfortunately I just found out Olight is China made.

Dang, I thought their lights were made in Marietta, GA. This information will affect my future purchases of their products.

Edit to add:

Thanks to those that post links to products. I add them to my favorites as they come up!

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Most Snap-On hardline tools are made in America and they are absolutely top notch (unfortunately with commensurate pricing). While my sockets are mostly Craftsman, I splurged over the years and now have almost exclusively Snap-On Dual 80 ratchets (about 9 or 10 of them).

I’m pretty sure that my Fluke multi-meters are made in the USA.

I’m pretty sure that Razorback shovels and garden tools are also made in the USA and I like them a lot.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5578 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room
Picture of Rigby470
posted Hide Post
Randall Made Knives

========================

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor
NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #13-943

Posts: 1103 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Some of the items that I own and love that are made in the USA, won't list every USA made gun and parts.

Standard Manufacturing single action revolvers
New Balance 990v4 shoes
Sota turntables
Stickley oak furniture
Dillon reloading equipment
Paul Reed Smith custom guitars

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Not all Danner boots are made in the USA but my RAT's and my Acadia's are. The fit is like no other.

Posts: 1956 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Whirlpool refrigerator, made in Tennessee.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
No-Mes Nail clippers, made in the USA you can buy from them direct or on Amazon..

Link

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Red Wing boots
Emerson Knives
Dillon Equipment

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3642 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
My old Chicago Cutlery knives:

3” 100S paring knife
5” 62S boning/utility knife
7” BT7 bagel-tomato knife
8” 42S chef knife

I like their wood hafts that are non-slip, even when wet.

I use the sharp smooth-edged 62S for tomatoes, but the BT7 is perfect for bagels. Blunt end, and deeply hollow ground with fine-pitched edge serrations.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8957 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Emerson Knives.
T3 Tactical Gear
SOE Equipment gear

Posts: 2777 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pro-Tec and Benchmade knives.

Posts: 17145 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Just pulled the trigger on an All-American Lawn Mower Blade Sharpener

Don't know that I'm gonna like it, but the thing gets rave reviews, looks really good in the videos, and they were very friendly and helpful on the phone today.

Once I get it (may be as early as tomorrow) and sharpen a set of blades, I'll post up a review.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
I don't know everything I buy came from some other country. S&W I like.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post