SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    T-Mobile Home 5G internet
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

T-Mobile Home 5G internet Login/Join 
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
I recently fired metroTMobile after a completely unsatisfactory 4 month 5G cell-phone trial. Perhaps the problem was tower priority, or marginal service area availability.

In any case my service was full of unacceptable reliability and very spotty performance. Worst
I've ever had going back 30 years to the old bag phones in the early cell phone days. I wouldn't settle for metroTMobile if it were free. Good luck with your search.

Posts: 9856 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
METRO T-Mobile is a "budget" offshoot of T-Mobile. Apples and oranges sort of thing.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I get no cell phone coverage at my house (with the hills, you just about have to pipe the sunshine in).

Whenever a new cell tower goes up around here, people bitch and moan about how ugly it is and how it destroys their home value.

I will gladly rent the phone company the land to put up the tower, and they can make the tower ugly enough to gag a maggot, so long as I get that kind of internet speed out of it.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2072 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received the gateway (modem/router) and it was very easy to start up and connect.

Posts: 636 | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post