SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Matt's Off Road recovery on Youtube
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Matt's Off Road recovery on Youtube Login/Join 
posted
Any fans here? they're where I eventually want to move. I absolutely love their channel!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite channels along with Fab Rats!

I do have to say, they've been doing a bunch of clickbaity stuff instead of keeping to recovering vehicles from offroad.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4337 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also follow Fab Rats.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Yes, I enjoy their videos.

My dad and nephew are currently rebuilding my brother's Cherokee. It hasn't been driving much in the last few years but it's fun to see them tearing it apart and putting it back together. Although mostly stock.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16406 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
I enjoy that channel. It sure has grown and gotten even better since Matt 1st got going with it. Fab Rats and Robby Layton all seem to be a good bunch of people from the great state of Utah.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed and learned a lot from their videos.

However, I no longer use youtube so no longer watch them. I watch some important videos (ie - I consider the speech in the Freedom Convey thread important so I clicked on that yt link). However, I know avoid yt as much as possible. I deleted the apps from all my devices.

There are some nice places I'd like to visit in those videos though.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12752 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
I started off watching Matt, led me to Fab Rats, then Robby Layton, and Recovery Team. I have been thinking about taking a summer trip to see more of Utah.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4016 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
COOL= The Morevair and the Banana.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
I enjoy watching the channel. Some of the situations people find themselves in are quite interesting.

I've heard that Matt has gotten into a bit of a legal issue for allegedly defrauding AAA.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1907 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Yes! Wholesome and clean, a class act.

Posts: 11861 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
MORRVAIR!

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9698 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
I've enjoyed their videos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post

(I'm the one on the left!)

Was in Vegas last year and stopped by Hurricane and dropped in on Matt. Great group of people! I follow Matt, Fab Rats and Robbie Layton. Most wholesome channels on YouTube.

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3302 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Fascinating to watch and see how they all figure stuff out. The recovery of Razors got a bit tedious but even Matt recognizes that. Fun to watch Matt, Paul, and the others in that circle.

Posts: 5698 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Yes, I watch every new video.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Ha, I just finished watching Matt's latest. I really enjoy them, many places he goes are familiar to me. @IntrepidTraveler, we could have had lunch!

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3406 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
My brother in Virginia was watching one of their videos where they were doing a recovery above Spanish Fork, UT. He asked me if I knew the area where they were going. I told him that the locals know better than to drive up that mountain in a Jeep. It's always the tourists having those "hold my beer" moments in the mountains.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8221 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redleg06
posted Hide Post
Recovery of the golden nugget was quite an adventure.

"Cedat Fortuna Peritis"

Posts: 1976 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Big fan, and a subscriber back in the days before 100k subscribers. I can’t explain why it never gets old, but I just like the channel.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4030 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Been watching Matt and Paul for a while. Paul (fab rats) is my kind of people. Capable, resourceful and humble. I wonder sometimes if he'd take a custom project that may land on my plate soon. It would have to done by someone like him.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29723 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post