SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    "Buy my 'custom' stippled Glock with aftermarket everything, only $2k!"
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Buy my 'custom' stippled Glock with aftermarket everything, only $2k!" Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Where's the Cliff Notes? I'm not up to finishing a chapter today.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I posted a joke in your Glock thread. It wasn't all that funny, and it was received rather poorly. Some barbs were tossed there and here. Rather than respond in your thread and derail it and further, I figured I'd address them here. It got lengthy and I slung some barbs back. Standard "dude meets dude stuff" as far as I'm concerned.

Kurt is yet to reply and may very well not, but I have no beef with the guy. We're actually apparently discussing the merits of stippling in your thread now. Razz

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, just take it easy, please. Don't make more work for me.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Understood, will comply.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post