Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Member |
My wife and I stopped at the American Legion for breakfast. Some ass said Jews were criminals. I’m of German-Jewish ancestry. What an asshole!!! In this day and age we don’t need his kind. | ||
|
אַרְיֵה![]() |
Meyer Lansky? הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים | |||
|
| Member |
Not all Jewish people are criminals. | |||
|
אַרְיֵה![]() |
Of course not. I was just trying to be funny. (I'm Jewish) הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים | |||
|
| Three Generations of Service ![]() |
Well, I didn't know it until just now, but some of my best friends are Jewish. Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent. | |||
|
אַרְיֵה![]() |
There's a Quaker joke in there somewhere. הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים | |||
|
| My other Sig is a Steyr. ![]() |
^^^ Oatmeal? | |||
|
אַרְיֵה![]() |
Friends הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים | |||
|
Oriental Redneck![]() |
We don’t need that “kind” in any day and age. Q | |||
|
אַרְיֵה![]() |
This is true. הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים | |||
|
A Grateful American![]() |
"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד | |||
|
| No More Mr. Nice Guy |
Humans are superstitious and paranoid by our nature. Especially towards outsiders from our tribe we grew up in. Social media has made it easier to stoke the idiocy. | |||
|
| Member |
So true!!! | |||
|
אַרְיֵה![]() |
Appropriate response to him: "You still here Adolf?" הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים | |||
|
| Staring back from the abyss |
Indeed. Millions of ignorant idiots with their faces glued to screens believing whatever some equally idiotic influencer tells them. ________________________________________________________ It is long past time for a Convention of States. The Founding Fathers gave us this tool to fix an out of control government and we need to use it. | |||
|
| Member |
I prefer calling someone like that shithead!! | |||
|
Get Off My Lawn![]() |
Democrats in recent years have made anti-semitism more easy to digest for the mainstream left. "I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965 | |||
|
| Member |
No shit. | |||
|
| His diet consists of black coffee, and sarcasm. ![]() |
One of the Kosher Nostra. | |||
|
אַרְיֵה![]() |
הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 2 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

