SIGforum
People Commenting About Jewish People

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/8490032225

September 19, 2026, 03:02 PM
Marlin Fan
People Commenting About Jewish People
My wife and I stopped at the American Legion for breakfast. Some ass said Jews were criminals. I’m of German-Jewish ancestry. What an asshole!!! In this day and age we don’t need his kind.
September 19, 2026, 04:09 PM
V-Tail
Meyer Lansky? Wink



הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
September 19, 2026, 04:16 PM
Marlin Fan
quote:
Meyer Lansky

Not all Jewish people are criminals.
September 19, 2026, 04:24 PM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:

quote:
Meyer Lansky
Not all Jewish people are criminals.
Of course not. I was just trying to be funny. (I'm Jewish)



הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
September 19, 2026, 04:26 PM
PHPaul
Well, I didn't know it until just now, but some of my best friends are Jewish.

Razz




Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
September 19, 2026, 04:31 PM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

Well, I didn't know it until just now, but some of my best friends are Jewish. Razz
There's a Quaker joke in there somewhere.



הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
September 19, 2026, 04:43 PM
.38supersig
^^^

Oatmeal?




September 19, 2026, 05:19 PM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:

Oatmeal?
Friends



הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
September 19, 2026, 05:29 PM
12131
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:
In this day and age we don’t need his kind.

We don’t need that “kind” in any day and age.


Q






September 19, 2026, 06:09 PM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

We don’t need that “kind” in any day and age.
This is true.



הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
September 19, 2026, 06:45 PM
sigmonkey





"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
September 20, 2026, 09:38 AM
Fly-Sig
Humans are superstitious and paranoid by our nature. Especially towards outsiders from our tribe we grew up in.

Social media has made it easier to stoke the idiocy.
September 20, 2026, 10:35 AM
Marlin Fan
So true!!!
September 20, 2026, 11:43 AM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:

My wife and I stopped at the American Legion for breakfast. Some ass said Jews were criminals.
Appropriate response to him: "You still here Adolf?"



הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
September 20, 2026, 11:59 AM
Gustofer
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
Social media has made it easier to stoke the idiocy.

Indeed. Millions of ignorant idiots with their faces glued to screens believing whatever some equally idiotic influencer tells them.


________________________________________________________
It is long past time for a Convention of States. The Founding Fathers gave us this tool to fix an out of control government and we need to use it.
September 20, 2026, 01:05 PM
Marlin Fan
I prefer calling someone like that shithead!!
September 20, 2026, 02:26 PM
oddball
Democrats in recent years have made anti-semitism more easy to digest for the mainstream left.



"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
September 20, 2026, 03:57 PM
Marlin Fan
No shit.
September 20, 2026, 05:59 PM
egregore
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Meyer Lansky? Wink

One of the Kosher Nostra.
September 20, 2026, 06:09 PM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Meyer Lansky? Wink

One of the Kosher Nostra.
Big Grin Big Grin



הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים