SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OneWheelDrive:
Reminds me of a toy I used to have.

I had that toy when I was a wee lad. Looking back, I can't fathom what function or appeal such a contraption has. Confused

Posts: 2640 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rawny:
quote:
Originally posted by OneWheelDrive:
Reminds me of a toy I used to have.

I had that toy when I was a wee lad. Looking back, I can't fathom what function or appeal such a contraption has. Confused

And yet you played with it for hours.

As did I. Big Grin

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

Agnes was displeased when I interrupted her grooming routine, so of course she fired lasers at me.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtnbikerfred
posted Hide Post
Finnaly got to meet and play with a Sphynx...

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 14, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^

Kitteh sez:

"Tell ONE more shaved pussy joke..."

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sigmonkey,

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43809 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
What happens when you cross Kermit the frog with a sphinx cat?

You get....

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
World Traveler
Picture of codemaster
posted Hide Post

Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- "No, YOU move."

Posts: 6416 | Location: Herding aircraft in Jordan. | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Time Wounds
All Heels.
Picture of Cope
posted Hide Post
Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni!

----------------------------
Evolve. Revolve. Dissolve.

Posts: 1878 | Location: WNC | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
My cat the "shape-shifter"

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Just a pic found on the interwebs -

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I saw this one on America's Cutest Cat on Animal Planet this morning.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^Cats just crack me up sometimes^^^^^

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
World Traveler
Picture of codemaster
posted Hide Post

Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- "No, YOU move."

Posts: 6416 | Location: Herding aircraft in Jordan. | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just a pic found on the interwebs -

I never thought of it before the tabby of the house moved in, but she gets exactly the same curl in her lip when she's mildly irritated with me.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Total Clown Shoes
posted Hide Post
^^^ mine get that same look, and yeah I don't want that giant beauty pissed at me.

Posts: 414 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
When looking out the window at birds that just land on the pool deck, the lips kinda flutter with a slight clucking sound, can't be any funnier to watch! Anyones guess what he may be thinking Razz

Regards, Will G.

All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a chirr.

Link for iPhone folks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPHDKygWMWo

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post