SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 468
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Two sleepyheads:

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53120 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
A couple more sleepyheads we are fostering for a bit.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Patrick-SP2022,

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Less than 50,000 views to go until a million.

We need more cats!

This thread is 1,092 days old. Based on views/day, it will reach one million views on March 16, 2015.

By contrast, the YWBAG thread is 2,135 days old and has 922,792 views as of this post. It will hit one million views on July 18th this year.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Let's not get silly over page views, guys.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107440 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Clearly, cats are better than Glocks.

quote:
Originally posted by striker1:
quote:

We need more cats!

This thread is 1,092 days old. Based on views/day, it will reach one million views on March 16, 2015.

By contrast, the YWBAG thread is 2,135 days old and has 922,792 views as of this post. It will hit one million views on July 18th this year.

Agnes thinks 5:08 is the perfect time to wake me up. Plus bonus monkey nipple!

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Dat nip, tho!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Own a gun yet, Orguss?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107440 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
When you're wondering why you're getting your ass handed to you in online gaming, it's because the girl on the other end has cat like reflexes!

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8007 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
Apologies if posted already.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
I'll take SKS for $100, Alex.

Posts: 9024 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
I'll take SKS for $100, Alex.

More like $400, these days.

Posts: 32483 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:

We need more cats!

Well? What are you waiting for? Make some. Most of the recent pictures with the "imgflip.com" watermark are my creations. Smile

I tried, but the cat wouldn't stay in the copier.

Posts: 4574 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus Dei:

LAZORZ PEW PEW PEW

quote:

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4786 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Haha, YWBAG vs EWTCP..keeps the place going.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
quote:
Originally posted by Opus Dei:

LAZORZ PEW PEW PEW

Mewon Masers. mew mew mew...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43859 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

quote:

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31417 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:

This one left us today. Queen, our last inside cat had steadily been declining over the past two months until yesterday her decline needed to be carried out humanely.

At the vets office I found out we had gotten her in 1995, and she was about a year old then. She was a sweet cat, and a wonderful companion and foot warmer. And always liked watching TV with me. This photo was taken about 4 months ago.

She was the last of our inside cats, and now it's just Inky , my 15 yr old tomcat. Inky is an outside cat, and really prefers to be outside. 15 minutes inside is enough for him.

So, Queen bids her farewell to us and all the cats of EWTCP. I will miss her.

I just browse once in awhile so I didn't see this earlier...very sorry to hear, Godspeed little guy Frown

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post