SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27839 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Yesterday's early spring morning arrived damp and chilly. Bones had no issues being smothered in old wool: a herringbone cardigan and USA-made Tartan throw from Amana Woolen Mill amanashops.com

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Bones is adorable. Gray loves snuggling up in a blanket. He's favorite spot is under the covers with my wife when we watch a movie.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Kitties always look so adorable when they're asleep Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Regards, Will G.

Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Tuesday night, I woke up & had to pee. Had to take this picture. I think Mr. Kitty is happy and secure:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27839 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

My daughter’s Lucy

Posts: 546 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Lucy is a beauty.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

My job here is done. My master is properly trained.

Posts: 546 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yea, I wonder sometimes myself who runs things around here??

Regards, Will G.

Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
After a breakfast of freshly-shredded white-meat-only chicken topped with spoonfuls of chicken stock from the crock simmering overnight, Bones wants a little lap time. So it is laptop closed, steaming coffee within reach, excellent Virgil Flowers audio book on ear buds, and dawn down time for us both. Time is an illusion for cats.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

Pixie. Life is good

Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
New From the makers of “Trunk-Money”, “Tacti-Cat”...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I have one of the extra deadly scary black rifles kitties.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cat figures out camera, takes a shelfie.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54504 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Enrique watching a re-run dog show with us

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post