SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Spent way to much time watching this kitty today.

Same here Smile Smile Smile…the videos are addictive plus there’s a good dose of ZEN in there too! Thanks for posting the YouTube link Cool

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Nice KITTY -- Nice KITTY -- .................. drill sgt.

Posts: 1952 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! A face full of Panther! The claw sharpening was ... Intense!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone remember when Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan came out? Christopher Lambert talked about two thing the director wanted the troubles him. The first was having to walk around the jungle where it was filmed in his bare feet what with all the snakes and bugs that live on the forest floor. The other was a scene where he was suppose to wrestle a leopard. Not a stunt leopard with no claws or teeth, but a fully armored one. The whole thing lasted right up until he saw the cat sharpening his claws on one of the trees just peeling big strips of the bark away. That was the end of it for him.

Posts: 116 | Location: State of Confusion | Registered: August 15, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1r9UnpIOnwA" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

That video was awesome! Reminds me a little bit of my mini house panther, Ella Marie! She isn't quite that big though... LOL

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4548 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1r9UnpIOnwA" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Holy moly that was AWESOME.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
That video was awesome! Reminds me a little bit of my mini house panther, Ella Marie! She isn't quite that big though... LOL
My cat is all black and identified as a panther when she was a kitten, so I named her Panther. She's big, fat, and lazy now.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^
I guess thats the true meaning of "getting in the last lick!" Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
Proof my children's cat is the debil!

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
This is kinda sad, I hope he gets with the program --

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
My cat is all black and identified as a panther when she was a kitten, so I named her Panther. She's big, fat, and lazy now.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fBm153A8kS8" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Black waves at me with his claws when he wants attention, reaches for me if I'm within 8' of him. Cute as hell.

He loves this box and reaches for me every time I get near him.

He's also capable of flight.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Speaking of black 'panther' like cats: this is Henry, an 18 lb. lug that we had to send over the rainbow bridge about 6 months ago. He was an awesome cat for the 14 years we had the privilege of sharing with him.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
↑ he was an handsome kitty.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
This is kinda sad, I hope he gets with the program --
https://i.imgur.com/xA4jzcQ.gif

He is just pacing himself.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post