SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 468
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is Smoke’s daughter she is very shy.

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Next generation , i got catch momma

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That gray tabby kitten is a keeper.

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Wasn't sure if I wanted to post this here or in Petr's turntable thread. lol.

Nacho waiting for me to put some tunes on.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1365 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
It's a trap! Big Grin

dsiets, what a cool kitty! Mines like that too, Fuzz is a real talker and is always up to something Wink

Oscar does this but has added a twist ...literally...need to film it

He will walk up to someone slightly rise and twist then plops on his back....sometimes he "plops" so hard he actually squeaks himself

We thought it odd at first but now we know he wants his belly rubbed and will get rather vocal if someone does not rub his belly.

Or like Fuzz he will just plop in the middle of the room and look at us...."ahem.....this belly is not gonna rub itself"

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
dewhorse, Fuzz is cunningly deceptive, though he's a very affectionate cat to me, he must be extremely sensitive in the belly. I might get away with a light quick stroke but if I were to actually make contact to rub, the little scoundrel will latch on with teeth and claws. It's likely he's just playing as I'm like an adopted member of the pride but I'm without the fur for protection! Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elmer:
This is Smoke’s daughter she is very shy.

Grey tabbies... one of my top favorites!

Posts: 4584 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
^^^^ That should replace the recycling logo on containers. Big Grin

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8215 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27928 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27928 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Pepper watching sig forum while i get ready shave

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Hi, Pepper. Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8329 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Poor cat.

Awoke to the horror of a meerkat lying next to it.

The cat headed straight off to Nip Rehab.

Nice is overrated

Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
^^
Cat. Kat. Same thing right?

Posts: 7349 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
^^
Cat. Kat. Same thing right?

Apparently, close enough.

Nice is overrated

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The meerduck. Not close enough...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Spent way to much time watching this kitty today.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post