SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:

Oh my God!! I spit soda laughing at this one!!!

I would rather regret the things that I have done than regret the things I have not done.

Posts: 503 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deankal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by g8rforester:
No, the cat is awesome. It's the smug-ass douchebag hipster riding the douchebag hipster bike that sucks.

That's awesome. I trained a cat to ride my shoulders when I was a kid, and the cat looks just like my current cat. I was thinking the guy reminded me of Freddy Mercury.

Posts: 960 | Location: Northeast of Seattle in a Red Zip Code | Registered: May 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Whoa!" ah mean "Whoa!"
Picture of Lifztooshort
posted Hide Post

Life's too short...
Live STRONG!!!

Posts: 156 | Location: NC | Registered: August 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4788 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: egregore,

Posts: 27963 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wanna rent a mule?
Picture of BoB the Palindrome
posted Hide Post

Catnapped from the Lounge.

Posts: 6550 | Location: HOME! The GPNW south of the Emerald City | Registered: July 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Nice move, BoB. Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43884 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rocks are hard,
water's wet
Picture of maturins_rose
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Nice move, BoB. Big Grin

Yes. Thank you, BoB. He's where he belongs now.

Stand and be true.

May God stand between you and harm, in all the dark places you must walk.

Be careful with your words and deeds. When all is said and done, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.

Posts: 2287 | Location: New Fairfield, CT | Registered: July 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

No cute/humorous caption but I'm sure someone can fix that. Took this out my back door this morning, it's a stray or semi-feral tom that hangs around here. SWMBO feeds him if he happens to be around in the evening, but neither of us can get within three feet of him.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15231 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aller Anfang ist schwer
Picture of Tavman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

Looks like Professor Farnsworth's pet gargoyle Pazuzu on Futurama.

Posts: 1700 | Location: Fayetteville, AR | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

No cute/humorous caption but I'm sure someone can fix that. Took this out my back door this morning, it's a stray or semi-feral tom that hangs around here. SWMBO feeds him if he happens to be around in the evening, but neither of us can get within three feet of him.

He must like this post...

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by George43:
He must like this post...

Kitteh approves of this post! Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15231 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
You need to put the direct links to the image instead of the link to the photobucket page.

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Bean - Use the "[1MG]http//..........[/IMG] " format to link your images.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15483 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
Apple today leaked details about the next version of OS X, version 10.9

So far there is only speculation about which cat will be chosen to masthead this new version.

Posts: 10786 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much, joel9507, cjwagner and Jim Shugart Cool

Posts: 715 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27963 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

so funny!

Posts: 547 | Location: Field of Dreams | Registered: September 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post