SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Daily chore list:
-trip to the can
-shower
-dress
-check the cat thread
-whatever

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rwdflynavy:
Happy 100 pages Milliron!

Hear, hear!

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rwdflynavy:
quote:
Originally posted by Milliron:
I like cats, more than most. I have two. However, I've had about as much Icanhazcheezburger.com as I can stand. It was cute the first time, even the second time, even the third time. It is no longer cute after thirty times.

Get a life, for Christ's sake.

/rant off
Happy 100 pages Milliron!

I knew I could count on you guys!

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8798 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Posting Drunk
Picture of BeerFox
posted Hide Post
I love the nonchelant meow Wink

Posts: 1705 | Location: Hipsterville, MA | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeerFox:
I love the nonchelant meow Wink

Invincible cat is invincible.

Happy 100 pages everyone. Here's to 100 more Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rocks are hard,
water's wet
Picture of maturins_rose
posted Hide Post

Stand and be true.

May God stand between you and harm, in all the dark places you must walk.

Be careful with your words and deeds. When all is said and done, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.

Posts: 2287 | Location: New Fairfield, CT | Registered: July 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy 2000'th post! Bring on moar kittahs!

Posts: 8711 | Registered: January 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:
Daily chore list:
-trip to the can
-shower
-dress
-check the cat thread
-whatever

See, mine's almost the same:

Shiite
Shower
Shave
Check cat thread
Dress
Whatever...

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Posts: 21542 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43884 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
^^^^

Oh how I know this one, only my cats fight way harder than that lion. Even when I think the pill has gone down suddenly it is spit across the room.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:
^^^^

Oh how I know this one, only my cats fight way harder than that lion. Even when I think the pill has gone down suddenly it is spit across the room.

I've had to resort to pill poppers....and that's always such a fine time!

Posts: 551 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: December 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stirek:
quote:
^^^^

Try "Greenies Pill Pockets", carried at Petco and Petsmart, probably other places. They work pretty well for my cat. Different flavors, my guy prefers the chicken-flavored ones.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
quote:
quote:
^^^^

Try "Greenies Pill Pockets", carried at Petco and Petsmart, probably other places. They work pretty well for my cat. Different flavors, my guy prefers the chicken-flavored ones.

Squeeze cheese (that stuff in the can with the nozzle) works like a champ for us with most of our cats. They're so busy gobbling down the cheese that they don't notice the pill.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fear and courage
are brothers
Picture of cjennings1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:

Cat jumping in the fish tank!!! Hilarious!!!!

Posts: 3364 | Location: PCB, FL | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
quote:
quote:
^^^^

They've learned to run from those...thus the pill popper

Posts: 551 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: December 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
This guy didn't fair as well against the fish tank

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27963 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post