SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Aces an Eights
Picture of SC_Mike
posted Hide Post

______________________________V_____________________________

Pugnabo liber maneat.

Posts: 11378 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post

Posts: 715 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rocks are hard,
water's wet
Picture of maturins_rose
posted Hide Post
In the name of crazy exes everywhere:

Stand and be true.

May God stand between you and harm, in all the dark places you must walk.

Be careful with your words and deeds. When all is said and done, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.

Posts: 2287 | Location: New Fairfield, CT | Registered: July 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Whoa!" ah mean "Whoa!"
Picture of Lifztooshort
posted Hide Post

Life's too short...
Live STRONG!!!

Posts: 156 | Location: NC | Registered: August 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Whoa!" ah mean "Whoa!"
Picture of Lifztooshort
posted Hide Post

Life's too short...
Live STRONG!!!

Posts: 156 | Location: NC | Registered: August 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lifztooshort:

lollerskates That one's good!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maturins_rose:
In the name of crazy exes everywhere:

One day, I'll learn to put down my cigar before opening this thread! Ashes all over the keyboard on that one! LOL!

Posts: 1362 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Whoa!" ah mean "Whoa!"
Picture of Lifztooshort
posted Hide Post

Life's too short...
Live STRONG!!!

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
World Traveler
Picture of codemaster
posted Hide Post

Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- "No, YOU move."

Posts: 6416 | Location: Herding aircraft in Jordan. | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Strangely
Persuasive Monster
Picture of Swain0351
posted Hide Post

"Arguing with a fool is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and strut around like it's victorious." ~Anonymous

Posts: 10359 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deankal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Swain0351:

Damn, I just saw this and was going to post it as well. Our cats would love it.

Posts: 960 | Location: Northeast of Seattle in a Red Zip Code | Registered: May 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus Dei:
Oh, hell yes. Had I the $, I would have one of those savannah cats.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zimman20
posted Hide Post
That cat is awesome! Cool

Looks to be about the size of a smallish dog! Eek

--------------------------------------------------------------
zman

P229 SAS
Sig 1911 STX

Posts: 936 | Location: Stanley, NC | Registered: September 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
They don't make litter boxes big enough....

Posts: 9042 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post

Posts: 715 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post