SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
My yorkie is a laser chasing fool...the burmese cat simply looks on with contempt.

Great thread folks, keep 'em coming.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2579 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2919 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28021 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Tripper says Happy St. Patricks Day.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5762 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28021 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
World Traveler
Picture of codemaster
posted Hide Post

Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- "No, YOU move."

Posts: 6416 | Location: Herding aircraft in Jordan. | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43926 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deankal
posted Hide Post
I was talking with a guy over the weekend who had a Savannah cat - a 50 lb mix of Maine Coon and Cerval. He said they can only take it outside on a leash. Apparently it doesn't like dogs; it killed a coyote, dragged its bloody body into the house and put it into the bathtub.

This is not his cat, but you can get an idea of their size.

Posts: 960 | Location: Northeast of Seattle in a Red Zip Code | Registered: May 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deankal:
I was talking with a guy over the weekend who had a Savannah cat - a 50 lb mix of Maine Coon and Cerval. He said they can only take it outside on a leash. Apparently it doesn't like dogs; it killed a coyote, dragged its bloody body into the house and put it into the bathtub.

Trust a cat that large I would not.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16401 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for insubordination
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
quote:

Thinking that's what I was.

Posts: 9856 | Registered: March 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deankal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pinnedandrecessed:
quote:

I tend to agree with you, especially given its wild bloodline, but apparently they make great pets.

Posts: 960 | Location: Northeast of Seattle in a Red Zip Code | Registered: May 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post

--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2919 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post

--Riff Raff--

Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post

--Riff Raff--

Fear and courage
are brothers
Picture of cjennings1
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by pinnedandrecessed:
quote:

I tend to agree with you, especially given its wild bloodline, but apparently they make great pets.

I don't have a Savannah but one was in the running when I got my Bengal. Bengals are same idea as the Savannah, just bred with a smaller cat that lives in the wild - the Asian Leopard Cat.

Here's mine, I got him many years ago living in an apt. that wouldn't let us have dogs. He's long, heavy and athletic. Figured I would get a "man cat." Turns out, he has many dog like qualities and is about the best pet I've ever had.

Guarding the remote:

Posts: 3364 | Location: PCB, FL | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fowler
posted Hide Post
About that "Savannah Cat": I love my kitties, but, given the damage I've seen (and received) inflicted by a normal-size, fully-domestic puddy-tat, a half-wild cat that size could rip your face off (plus do a job on your furniture).
As we all know, dogs aim to please - cats do whatever they feel like (and, to a large extent, that's their charm).

------------------------------
Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean they're wrong.

Posts: 7818 | Location: Mid-Coast Maine | Registered: December 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Think I might be using this one Smile

Posts: 551 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: December 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fowler:
...a half-wild cat that size..

I'm hoping to split the difference. At some point I'm going to go looking for a Siamese the size of a small horse. If they get pissed at you, you generally know what's up.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vaudeville Villain
Picture of ViktorVaughn
posted Hide Post
This one is my current fave...

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Pine cones go in here. Party liquors come out here, and proceed to here. Fights begin, fingerprints are took, days is lost, bail is made, court dates are ignored, cycle is repeated." - Early Cuyler

Posts: 3435 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: April 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post