SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
As a Russian cat, he ought to be drinking the vodka.

He did, that's why he's drinking the coffee now. Got himself a tiny kitty hangover.

My brother's cat will try to jam her face into any class containing alcohol, unless it's fizzy, like beer unless you pour it out, she's a little alchy.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17093 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Is the picture shaky or just the cat? Big Grin

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18099 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28756 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 280nosler:
Thanks to this thread we adopted a 7 month old Russian Blue last week. This weekend he became a shithead, as I found him drinking my coffee, not once but 3 times. He decided he likes McDonald's coffee so much he knocked it over and sipped it up off the table.
Here he is without a caffeine buzz.

I've wanted a Russian Blue my whole life. Good for you! He's a gorgeous feline.

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8889 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
World Traveler
Picture of codemaster
posted Hide Post

Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- "No, YOU move."

Posts: 6416 | Location: Herding aircraft in Jordan. | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deankal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks to this thread we adopted a 7 month old Russian Blue last week. This weekend he became a shithead, as I found him drinking my coffee, not once but 3 times. He decided he likes McDonald's coffee so much he knocked it over and sipped it up off the table.

"I think not, baby puppy. It is you who is in trouble!" from Cats and dogs movie, my wife is Russian and loves that quote, and given he's a young boy cat, "Malchik" would be a proper name.

Posts: 960 | Location: Northeast of Seattle in a Red Zip Code | Registered: May 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TDC
posted Hide Post
quote:

Congrats! I have a shithead too, they are great cats. Very personable and almost as vocal as a Siamese.

Posts: 511 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: October 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

I can just imagine the dog:
[pets cat] "Uh, nice kitty. Calm down."
[cat attacks again] "Okay, I'm leaving. This is ridiculous."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18099 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by codemaster:

LOL!

Oat

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TDC:
quote:

Congrats! I have a shithead too, they are great cats. Very personable and almost as vocal as a Siamese.

Yep VERY FREAKING VOCAL. But oh so loveable. Not a great photo but its from a few months ago. Adpoted him & his brother a few months ago as well.

Posts: 1782 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE Eludium Q-36
Explosive Space
Modulator
Picture of Growler67
posted Hide Post

Practice does NOT make perfect. Perfection is an Ideal and thus cannot exist in the real world. To seek perfection is to set yourself up for failure. Instead, strive for Excellence. Excellence is an attainable goal -Coach George Yamamoto, Mililani High School, RIP

Posts: 9699 | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Is the picture shaky or just the cat? Big Grin

The fact I got most o his body in a picture was a miracle. He is fast as lightning, and it was a crappy cell phone picture, so a little of both.

Posts: 8711 | Registered: January 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deankal:
quote:

"I think not, baby puppy. It is you who is in trouble!" from Cats and dogs movie, my wife is Russian and loves that quote, and given he's a young boy cat, "Malchik" would be a proper name.

We name him Chekov. His given name was Lenny, to which I thought of Leonard Nimoy, then Spock, then Povel Chekov.

Posts: 8711 | Registered: January 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

The cat with the incredible shrinking head.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post