SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 468
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Looks like somebody's in for a ribbing.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
It took guts to publish that photo.

But girls just want to have lung.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31427 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

You farted again

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Two Pics of Samantha Jean

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
paycheck

Posts: 2211 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jackson

Posts: 588 | Location: Missouri | Registered: September 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JYuma:
Jackson

He's got that "I'm gonna get that bug" look.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Forgot to put away my blanket, expected to see Black laying on it, because for some reason the couch isn't good enough for him. How he tucked himself in perfectly I have no clue.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20812 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Black looks like he's got a SERIOUS Attitude right there...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:

He's got that "I'm gonna get that bug" look.

Funny you should say that, he actually was looking at a ladybug on the windowsill. It gave me a chance to get a good picture of his longer than usual fangs.

Posts: 588 | Location: Missouri | Registered: September 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^. Yeah, I noticed those fangs. I’m sure they do a good job tearing fleas off the hand…..

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When we adopted him from the local rescue I noticed his fangs and thought the same thing. He was scared and hiding at the back of his small cage not wanting to come out. His coat was dry and coarse and he was a bit thin, just looking stressed, but he never offered to hiss, bite or scratch. So we took a chance on him and brought him home.
Took awhile for him to trust us but after a few months he was outgoing, playful, craving attention and talking all the time. He's the most laid back easy going cat I've ever met. Was told by the rescue group he was found as a stray in KCMO. According to the vet he's about 4yrs.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
^^^Black looks like he's got a SERIOUS Attitude right there...

He was all warm and cozy in his cocoon and some idiot paparazzi came up and shoved a camera in his face. I'd be annoyed too.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20812 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
I started from page 1. I'm now only missing seeing pages 162 - 340. Great thread. I have 2 rescue orange tabbys, male and female. When I start up on another pic hosting site, I'll post pics. These 2 really like each other.

Posts: 4012 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I've actually read every single one of the 9,000 posts, probably a lot of us have. I started before I even had a cat. I did the rescues from the pound route, couldn't be happier with the cats.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
My son got a new Siamese to replace the two he lost early. One died of pneumonia, the other of cancer. Both were under two years old, and both passed while in the hospital, at different times. He now has a new Siamese. Milo, meet Shelby. They seem to be hitting it off. Shelby's always happy to have a new friend.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8214 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoboV
posted Hide Post
Owl Kitty goes to Top Gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3rQ3328Tok

"Lion Heart is all heart, Smarty Jones is all out!!!"

Posts: 621 | Location: Destrehan, La. U.S. | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RoboV:
Owl Kitty goes to Top Gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3rQ3328Tok

My wife, also a cat lover, said that was "cute". Roll Eyes I personally laughed so hard it hurt!

Posts: 4584 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Embedded it for y'all... Big Grin

@sigcrazy7...Milo and Shelby. HILARIOUS!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post