SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

Meet Posey catching herself a little kitty sushi. She's quite the little hunter at 7 months old. I remember when she and her 8 siblings were dumped across the street from us. We went back to the mainland for the holidays and when we returned she was the only one left. Really sweet demeanor, independent yet affectionate. She knows her name and comes when she's called. ZERO problems. She learned how to use the litter box on day 1, we can trim her nails without protest and she plays with her toys and nothing else. I want to keep her but my GF doesn't want this cat bonding with hers Roll Eyes At least she's going to a loving home with my parents when I visit them next.

Posts: 790 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lizarb? I gots no lizarb.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Hildur:

Tabbies are very good hunters. Mice and bugs avoid our house.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

This cat is a natural born killer. Lizard didn't even make it 2 feet past the front door before she chased it down and snagged it within 90 seconds. Hiding behind the storage bins didn't help the little guy at all.

Posts: 790 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
There's a never ending supply of those Geico sales lizards in Puerto Rico. When I lived there, they used to hang around our windows and keep the house insect free.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
There's a never ending supply of those Geico sales lizards in Puerto Rico. When I lived there, they used to hang around our windows and keep the house insect free.

During any given walk around the property there are probably 4-5 running around and I'm not trying to find any. I probably get 2-3 in my house every week. They mostly hang out and either find a way out or become a dried out carcass.

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
^^^^Omg too cute!

Posts: 1768 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I think your cat needs to be reset.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Nice is overrated

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

Thuuuuuumbs.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post