SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maestro:
This cat is expertly negotiating rush hour traffic on her way to put out a house fire. These dogs are drunk.

that was teh awesome Big Grin

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aces an Eights
Picture of SC_Mike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by C-Dubs:
quote:
This cat is expertly negotiating rush hour traffic on her way to put out a house fire. These dogs are drunk.

that was teh awesome Big Grin

+1

______________________________V_____________________________

Pugnabo liber maneat.

Posts: 11378 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
quote:
This cat is expertly negotiating rush hour traffic on her way to put out a house fire. These dogs are drunk...

and high.

and sitting in their own poop.

BRILLIANT!!

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Scientific proof that cats are better than dogs.

There you go, the Most Interesting Animal in the World. Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8585 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
LOL! That was the best video ever!

It used "amuse bouche"! Brilliant!

Oat

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
That is great Maestro. You may be winning this thread.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53254 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Orguss, I think I just got a contact high off the LSD from you posting in San Fran. I got a trippy image of a cat dude.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Is that from Catcube.com?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44507 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BoB the Palindrome:
quote:
Originally posted by npbra:
My new cat, showed up in the front yard this morning.

Missing Linx?

Is that real??? thats amazing!!!

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

That cat is from the 60's; isn't it?

Needs some music from Cream, Hendrix, Moody Blues, or Procol Harum that come to mind.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrbill345:

That cat is from the 60's; isn't it?

Needs some music from Cream, Hendrix, Moody Blues, or Procol Harum that come to mind.

Here you go: https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/9050019003/p/1

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53254 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I've been laughing all freakin' day at this.

Yes, that is very funny. Big Grin

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post

Posts: 721 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of American Gunfire
posted Hide Post

"President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people." ~Clint Eastwood (09-07-2012)

Posts: 455 | Location: Franklin | Registered: April 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As good once
as I ever was!
Picture of bald eagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by American Gunfire:

Seen that vid several times....makes me laugh every time! Big Grin

Woody

Apparently you don't know who I think I am!

Posts: 3101 | Location: Tillamook, Oregon..."The Home of Cheese, Trees, and Ocean Breeze" | Registered: February 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald eagle:
quote:
Originally posted by American Gunfire:

Seen that vid several times....makes me laugh every time! Big Grin

Woody

OMG!! LOL!! That is funny. Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post

Posts: 721 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Genius
Picture of ST3 Rock
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 9283 | Location: Cecil County MD | Registered: January 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post