SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
This one time,
at band camp
Picture of Wreck Tangle
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------

Strange women lyin' in ponds is no basis for a system of government.

Posts: 2679 | Location: N.E. Ohio | Registered: May 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
Awesome thread!!! Hilarious!! Big Grin

This guy was dropped off out in the country near our place. What kind of an uncaring asshole could actually do that to their pet?! Anyway, Fritz has even taken a liking to him (1st cat ever). We named him "Lucky" since he survived Fritz and also the many coyotes before arriving on our deck. I took him in to the vet for his shots, flea/tick treatment and wormer. He certainly was a house cat and is a biggg cuddly baby...just like an alarm clock also, since within minutes of 4:30 am every morning, he bats my shoelaces for a bit and then pounces up on the bed wanting some attention. Silly kitteh Cool

Posts: 721 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dubya
posted Hide Post
Good looking pet bean357, glad you found each other... Smile

Sons of the Republic of Texas, NRA, TSRA
God Bless America

Posts: 4075 | Location: The Great Lone Star State, Texas | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Dubya! He's a sweetie Cool

Posts: 721 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
What a cute guy, bean. I bet he's as happy with ya'll as ya'll are with him.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15529 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:

Thanks, Jim. I still cannot, for the life of me, understand how anyone could just dump a domesticated pet like this. This is not the first time we have had this happen. Little Lucky's purring motor never quits. He is happy. He is fed, has a nice bed, and is cherished. Here is a pic of one of the first evenings with the Fritzmonster's acceptance:

Keep the kittehs comin!! Big Grin

Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bean357:
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:

Thanks, Jim. I still cannot, for the life of me, understand how anyone could just dump a domesticated pet like this. This is not the first time we have had this happen. Little Lucky's purring motor never quits. He is happy. He is fed, has a nice bed, and is cherished. Here is a pic of one of the first evenings with the Fritzmonster's acceptance:

Keep the kittehs comin!! Big Grin
As you know, Eileen, there's a lot of assholes loose out there runnin' around. You and Tim pick up the slack for them. Lucky is indeed lucky. I'm glad that ya'll got hooked up. Smile

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15529 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zenmeister
posted Hide Post
Random silliness from Youtube:

http://youtu.be/9ZWmZdgrE78

Posts: 5609 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zenmeister:
Random silliness from Youtube:

http://youtu.be/9ZWmZdgrE78

Horsenip?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44507 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44507 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: egregore,

Posts: 28756 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This one time,
at band camp
Picture of Wreck Tangle
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------

Strange women lyin' in ponds is no basis for a system of government.

Posts: 2679 | Location: N.E. Ohio | Registered: May 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
Al-cata member?

That or Tailiban...hard to tell from that pic.

Wink

So does that make it a purrban? (Turban?)

[Okay. There's my really bad joke for the day... got that out of the way early enough! Big Grin ]

God bless America.

Posts: 13935 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Al-cata member?

Wink

[Okay. There's my really bad joke for the day... got that out of the way early enough! Big Grin ]

Puurqa

Picture of 226blackwater
posted Hide Post
If it's not too much of an inconvenience, would someone please get this gallinipper off my nose??

IT'S STILL THERE!!!!!

God, family, country
Patriot Guard Riders
P-226 Blackwater
P-229-Black .40
P-225
NRA Life Member
Ohio Gun Collectors Association

Posts: 639 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Al-cata member?

Wink

Puurqa

And read the Puran?

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

So guard yer doghouse...

Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

So guard yer doghouse...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16133 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I beginning to think this thread should be a sticky. I can't begin to give credit to all the great stuff showing up daily. Is there a better compendium of epic cat pix on the interwebz?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8585 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post