SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
No more stupid cat movies either! Wink

[FLASH_VIDEO]<object codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"
classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
height="360"
width="640"
><param name="allowScriptAccess"
value="never"
></param><param name="wmode"
value="transparent"
></param><param value="http://www.youtube.com/v/go43XeW6Wg4?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"
name="movie"
/><param value="true"
/><param value="always"
/><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
allowScriptAccess="never"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
wmode="transparent"
height="360"
width="640"
src="http://www.youtube.com/v/go43XeW6Wg4?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"
/></object>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Looks a little bit like a hermit crab with a shell on its back...

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
No more stupid cat movies either! Wink

[FLASH VIDEO REMOVE]

I think it is a good idea to film all the goofy things a cat does when he or she is a kitten and then show it back to them when aggrevate you when they are older.

Posts: 6715 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As good once
as I ever was!
Picture of bald eagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:
Invisible sweet ass bongo solo

That's some funny stuff there! Big Grin

Woody

Apparently you don't know who I think I am!

Posts: 3101 | Location: Tillamook, Oregon..."The Home of Cheese, Trees, and Ocean Breeze" | Registered: February 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As good once
as I ever was!
Picture of bald eagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
I love how the kitty keeps getting sidetracked by that oh-so-attractive tail.

...and Orguss,...there is a really funny line somewhere in your comment. Wink

Woody

Apparently you don't know who I think I am!

Posts: 3101 | Location: Tillamook, Oregon..."The Home of Cheese, Trees, and Ocean Breeze" | Registered: February 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18099 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18099 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16133 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 226blackwater
posted Hide Post

God, family, country
Patriot Guard Riders
P-226 Blackwater
P-229-Black .40
P-225
NRA Life Member
Ohio Gun Collectors Association

Posts: 639 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:

jaws for kitteh's.

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Scientific proof that cats are better than dogs.

Posts: 3690 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shiftyvtec
posted Hide Post
LOL. Damning Observations.

Posts: 1576 | Location: Near Austin, TX | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Whereas here...Can we have the next slide, please?

Big Grin

posted Hide Post

Posts: 551 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: December 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
This is what we call a delayed reaction...

semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
"When a dog is left alone with a baby, even for a second, it will start to think about eating that baby, like a dingo"

I just wet myself..

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11485 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
This cat is expertly negotiating rush hour traffic on her way to put out a house fire. These dogs are drunk.

I've been laughing all freakin' day at this.

Posts: 3690 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post