SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 470
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
That cat has chosen you, and cats should get their way.

Give him a good home, talk the boss into making him a shop cat.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Cat and whiskey...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10591 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .45ACP:
quote:
Originally posted by Wreck Tangle:
A perfectly good windowsill two feet away but she has to sit on me to watch the birds.

Is that a Russian blue?

British Blue Shorthair, wonderful cats. Love ours to death ever since he came on the porch and never left. Broader more muscular than the Russians I think. Now they are just referred to as British Shorthairs.

Puzzled Cat

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
My Sunday cat...

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
My Sunday cat...

Enjoy the cat pretzel sleep, it's been my experience that as they get older they get more self concious and adopt a more dignified posture while sleeping.

Monterrey would never demean herself by splaying out like that now, but Banshee is often found on her back, legs going all directions, crazy twisted like.

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28080 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
The inlaws are visiting and brought their two miniature schnauzers so my all black cat is channeling her inner demon and has been growling, hissing and occasionally taking swipes at the invaders who now occupy her kitchen. Odd thing is the schnauzers seem to he afraid of my little black beast....they sure stay away from her.

I didn't know our sweet little kitty was capable of making such an evil sounding growl.

She is not a big fan of being held right now....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21154 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16126 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:

A cat pressing it's head against a wall like that is a sign of a serious neurological issue. A rush to the vet is in order ASAP.

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:

A cat pressing it's head against a wall like that is a sign of a serious neurological issue. A rush to the vet is in order ASAP.

Or it's really enjoying that baseboard heater.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17016 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:

Or it's really enjoying that baseboard heater.

I hope so. Smile

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Monterrey would never demean herself by splaying out like that now, but Banshee is often found on her back, legs going all directions, crazy twisted like.

Matthew, I'm afraid he' a hopeless exhibitionist..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
Only in Japan.....

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4792 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of my cats fell asleep next to the litter box.

Posts: 103 | Location: Texas | Registered: August 13, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Yep.

That's one pooped cat.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43986 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Hey, your cat's not one of those competitive eaters, if so, the picture totally makes sense Smile
quote:
Originally posted by livingintx:
One of my cats fell asleep next to the litter box.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4340 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Yep.

That's one pooped cat.

^^^^He, He, He,^^^^definitely all pooped out!

Regards, Will G.

Picture of JeffreyD103
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

That's one pooped cat.

I see what you did there.

heh Smile

----------------------------------------------------------
Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

Posts: 688 | Location: Reading, Penna. | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
quote:

Matthew, I'm afraid he' a hopeless exhibitionist..

If you start finding dollar bills tucked in his fur, you know he's "dancing", probably where he learned that pose. LOL!

Banshee does the same thing to air out after a litter box trip, only she does that in front of the air purifier. Every time I'm like Eek gross Banshee.

Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
They never get along...

Unless I'm working hard, and then it's union solidarity from the organized Appalachian Concealment shop cats.

Pretty much the only time Monterrey can tolerate Banshee, although Banshee adores Monterrey.