SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Did she get a tattoo too?

Imagine how they feel, they get thrown in a cage, drugged, wake up sore, wobbly, shaved and tattooed.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Awesome stuff here:
http://jeffdeboer.com/Gallerie...abid/77/Default.aspx

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Owning this thread tonight!

Here's Mary crashed like only a cat can crash:

posted Hide Post
quote:

Imagine how they feel, they get thrown in a cage, drugged, wake up sore, wobbly, shaved and tattooed.

"Wasn't that a party?"

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2108 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
I call it Friday night, but others might not.

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billnchristy:

Sounds like a typical liberty in Subic Bay, circa 1968, but there were also salves and penicillin shots.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32120 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billnchristy:
Owning this thread tonight!

Here's Mary crashed like only a cat can crash:

Another cat crashing,,,

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7660 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28756 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28756 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
My wife made this quilt for our daughter at Christmas and her cat Lt. Nubbins felt it was his.

Posts: 11293 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .45ACP
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wreck Tangle:
A perfectly good windowsill two feet away but she has to sit on me to watch the birds.

Is that a Russian blue?

Posts: 1913 | Location: CO | Registered: March 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This one time,
at band camp
Picture of Wreck Tangle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .45ACP:

Is that a Russian blue?

The vet thinks she has some in her but we don't know for sure. We rescued her from a local shelter when she was about 6 weeks old.

------------------------------------------------

Strange women lyin' in ponds is no basis for a system of government.

Posts: 2679 | Location: N.E. Ohio | Registered: May 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Norwegian Blue, idn'it, ay? Beautiful plumage!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12965 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnnyD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Norwegian Blue, idn'it, ay? Beautiful plumage!

THAT made me laugh out loud. Excellent!

-----------------------------------

USAF/ANG Retired

Posts: 782 | Location: Garland, (Zombieland) TX. | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Appliance Brad:
My wife made this quilt for our daughter at Christmas and her cat Lt. Nubbins felt it was his.

His? Not hers? Aren't all calico cats female?

Light bender eye mender

Posts: 415 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GJG:

His? Not hers? Aren't all calico cats female?

I can't explain the genetics fully, but, essentially, yes. The genes that allow for ginger and black cats (tortoise shells) and the white spotting gene which overlays to make calicos (three colored) are sex linked. It takes two X chromosomes to make calico cats. The calico combination can exist only in female cats. When it exists in cats that have male genitals, those cats have genetic abnormalities like XXY chromosomes, and are virtually always sterile. Even the few that aren't sterile are not healthy.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53254 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Blue's, Grey's, Black's, Calico's, Tortie's, I like em all, both fascinating and beautiful as they are. Though mine's really just a run of the mill Tabby, he's unique and very special to me, I'd not change a thing about him, 100% rascal he is!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The majority of my cats have been Dumpster Cats.
This breeding lineage make for a fine pet!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16410 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
The majority of my cats have been Dumpster Cats.
This breeding lineage make for a fine pet!

Yep, the one's that love stirring up trouble any chance they get, are the best.

I keep reminding Banshee how good she has it; wet and dry food, fresh water, cool cat hangouts all over my Apt, but it doesn't stop her from digging through the trash any chance she gets.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post