SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Making a cake...making a cake...making a cake...

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I don't think they look very guilty.

guilty cats

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grandiosity is a sign
of mental illness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:
quote:
Originally posted by Psychobastard:
Apparently black cats are the least likely to be adopted. People apparently don't like the color.
Some people have strange superstitions.

It's silly. I've never known a black cat that wasn't as friendly as a puppy, but maybe it's just me.

Posts: 2453 | Location: MO | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of galuzil
posted Hide Post

Posts: 565 | Location: America the Beautiful | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GregY:
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:
quote:
Originally posted by Psychobastard:
Apparently black cats are the least likely to be adopted. People apparently don't like the color.
Some people have strange superstitions.

It's silly. I've never known a black cat that wasn't as friendly as a puppy, but maybe it's just me.

The supermajority of the time I agree, but my aunt and uncle had an indoor black cat that wasn't friendly. Only cat I've ever met in my life that didn't like me, and it barely liked my aunt and uncle.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23261 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
This is considered a win-win in the TatorTodd household, I get a new toy from PSA and the cats happily play with the box and packing slip.

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23261 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
This is considered a win-win in the TatorTodd household, I get a new toy from PSA and the cats happily play with the box and packing slip.

The cat on the left is a dead ringer for one of my first cats growing up. Looks like a raccoon.

Posts: 1922 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fire Away:
The cat on the left is a dead ringer for one of my first cats growing up. Looks like a raccoon.

She was the runt of the litter (they're sisters from the same litter), and was silver/gray with black stripes as a kitten. She just kept getting blacker and blacker as she got older.

She's still little, but makes up for it with her determination. She is over 13 years old, but is as active as a 3 or 4 year old cat. She is very independent about 95% of the day, but when she decides she wants attention she jumps/climbs/pushes her way into the center of attention mere inches from my face. Other than salty chips she has no interest in eating peoople food, but decided that the food I eat in the recliner smells good so she jumps in the chair, marches up my chest, smells my breath, and if she likes it she smiles (mustard, mint, or dill get the biggest smiles).

All in all she is a cool cat with a unique personality.

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

Hey, those are my cats!

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Hunter after too much new year's cheer

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I laughed so hard when the screen blanked and teh kitteh's head jerked back.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I'd wager that is how 99.99999999999% of the membership reacts when we can't get on SIGforum.

quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:

If not remedied in less than 2.3xE-3,845 femptoseconds, the Firefox users among us, myself included, become:

The Internet Explorer users become:

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:

Oh, she needs a little playmate.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Meet Banshee (she earned that name the first night home!)
Picked her up Sunday due to the heavy rains on Saturday

Posts: 551 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: December 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Honorable Mention
LoudMouth left me yesterday due to terminal cancer. I wanted to give her a spot on the Internet for remembrance, I found her at a dumpster in 1999. She had surgery for the cancer back in November , and it reappeared 2 weeks ago, spreading and taking its toll.
So, here's to you Loudmouth for all those years of being a devil in your younger days , and mellowing out and becoming a great companion and lap cat. You will be greatly missed those evenings I am reading and wondering why you arent in my lap sleeping happily.
Two other felines here, Inky, my tomcat, who hates being inside and Fluffy , the old gray tabby, who is a loner.
I realize this is not the normal humorous posting in the cat thread, but want to thank the forum for bearing with me for this. I think its great seeing what has been posted here for 172 pages.
Oh, LoudMouth was the thief here, she had paws like hands, often stealing rings...fun time when she dropped wife's diamond ring down the heat duct.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This one time,
at band camp
Picture of Wreck Tangle
posted Hide Post
A toast...

To Loudmouth.

R.I.P sweet kitty.

------------------------------------------------

Strange women lyin' in ponds is no basis for a system of government.

Posts: 2679 | Location: N.E. Ohio | Registered: May 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post