SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5760 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
"Bring me Solo and the wookie"

E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4790 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8354 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
One of the better grumpy cats.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7634 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
In poor taste, nevertheless....

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7108 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Guess I'm going to hell for laughing at that one!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9162 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Did you ever have the feeling that you were being....watched?

Posts: 12184 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ridewv:
In poor taste, nevertheless....

Just spit up the coffee out of my new sig coffee cup!!
I am going to hell as well

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1853 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ridewv:
In poor taste, nevertheless ...

Posts: 27974 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'll meet you there. Big Grin

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by at-home-daddy:
quote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SigForum shoot? Cool

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9162 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
We'll take the train...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43911 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VeteranDefense
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You're not alone!!! Smile

VeteranDefense@gmail.com

“People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.” - Alan Moore

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
VFW Post 3265
NRA Life Member

HK P2000, HK45C (NH), HK45C (DE), HK USPc 9mm, Glock 19 (AT)

Posts: 458 | Location: Toledo, OH | Registered: May 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by at-home-daddy:
quote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Damn..I'm damned! :-)

Posts: 277 | Location: Malta, Europe | Registered: January 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
We'll take the train...

Stop by and pick me up too, Hell is south of here, County road D-19 to State Road M-36 to the village of Pinckney, go south then west. Probably a twenty minute or so drive from here.......http://www.gotohellmi.com/

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8114 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
We'll take the train...

Stop by and pick me up too, Hell is south of here, County road D-19 to State Road M-36 to the village of Pinckney, go south then west. Probably a twenty minute or so drive from here.......http://www.gotohellmi.com/

Go ahead and pick me up as well. The wife tells me I'm headed there anyway. Frown

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23297 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post