SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of VeteranDefense
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

God Lord that is priceless!

VeteranDefense@gmail.com

“People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.” - Alan Moore

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
VFW Post 3265
NRA Life Member

HK P2000, HK45C (NH), HK45C (DE), HK USPc 9mm, Glock 19 (AT)

Posts: 458 | Location: Toledo, OH | Registered: May 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our barn cats will leave "presents" by The Mrs. card door or even on her nerf bar. I can usually tell by the scream.

Posts: 7130 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Kitty hugs

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32120 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Kitty hugs

[FLASH_VIDEO]<object codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"
classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
height="315"
width="420"
><param name="wmode"
value="transparent"
></param><param name="allowScriptAccess"
value="never"
></param><param value="//www.youtube.com/v/ZRd3lrukxu8?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"
name="movie"
/><param value="true"
/><param value="always"
/><embed pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
wmode="transparent"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
allowScriptAccess="never"
height="315"
width="420"
src="//www.youtube.com/v/ZRd3lrukxu8?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"
/></object>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Frown I want kitty hugs...

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope that guy doesn't end up like the guy that loved bears. Lunch.

Posts: 1158 | Location: Near Orlando, FL | Registered: September 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't deserve
this CUT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Kitty hugs

At first I was like "why is he out of breath?". Then I realized that a lion on his back legs leaning on you is somewhere north of trying to hold up a drunk friend that weighs 300lbs.

Still has to be an experience of a lifetime.

"If somebody says there ought to be a law there probably ought not." - Penn Jillette

Posts: 5246 | Location: Clearwater, FL | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Strangely
Persuasive Monster
Picture of Swain0351
posted Hide Post

"Arguing with a fool is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and strut around like it's victorious." ~Anonymous

Posts: 10359 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I earned my
bombasticity
Picture of Psychobastard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

I had the same reaction when i saw that thing.

"Though defensive violence will always be 'a sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men."
- St. Augustine

Posts: 25964 | Location: Wearesoscrewedistan | Registered: October 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I earned my
bombasticity
Picture of Psychobastard
posted Hide Post

"Though defensive violence will always be 'a sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men."
- St. Augustine

Posts: 25964 | Location: Wearesoscrewedistan | Registered: October 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Kitty hugs

Nice! Right up to the moment she ate the camera!

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
POTATO!

There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

3000 cats!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44507 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of neckbone
posted Hide Post
THAT!, would require one hell of a cat box.

Posts: 75 | Registered: March 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
So, those little buildings are...cat houses?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15539 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

3000 cats!

CATtle herd?

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10378 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4806 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post