SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

Eek

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
LOVE the hypnocat!

Posts: 618 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"Gimme your lunch money!"

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3676 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gear.Up:
How to calm a cat at the Vet's office:

That is amazing! Good to know, I'm gonna try that and see if it works.

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by njauto:

Doesn't on mine.

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:

OK, I'm new to the Forum. Have got to page 59 of this thread so far. You got me.
Time to get another cat!

Mark Twain

Posts: 1414 | Location: Coastal Carolina | Registered: July 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
High Speed Low Drag
Operator in the Innis Mode
Picture of Ke Bo Li
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paragon:
quote:
Originally posted by njauto:

Doesn't on mine.

not on my wifes either
maybe the other...never mind

I think the "check engine" light is burned out

Posts: 710 | Location: Portland,OR | Registered: October 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JonW123:

OK, I'm new to the Forum. Have got to page 59 of this thread so far. You got me.
Time to get another cat!

Well, post a picture when you do.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Yep.

TTIWWOP

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

Virginia hey?

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
World Traveler
Picture of codemaster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

Ahhhahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!

Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- "No, YOU move."

Posts: 6416 | Location: Herding aircraft in Jordan. | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bassman17SC
posted Hide Post
A few weeks ago, CMS released the FFY 2014 Medicare Inpatient final rules in the Federal Register. I have to sift through 2,700+ of regulatory mumbo jumbo to figure out just what the final rules would imply. This got me in a bad mood. Then I started to think about how Obamacare was passed by Congress and signed into law and about how the law was ruled constitutional by SCOTUS. Then I started thinking about the current administration, etc., etc. By the time a I got home, I was in a really bad mood.

So, for no apparent reason, I started viewing this thread from page 1. An hour later, after hearing the giggles and laughing out loud, Mrs. Bassman walks in.

Her: Watcha doing?
Me: Looking at cat pictures on SigForum (hee, hee, LOL). Look at this one - it is hilarious! It was the pic of Puss-in-Boots and his Minstrel sidekick.
Her: That's nice, dear. I'm going back to Perry Mason.

30 minutes later (I was on page 50-something).
Her: Are you still looking at cat pictures?
Me: Yep (hee-hee, LOL).
Her: That's nice, dear. I am going back to Perry Mason.

Etc., etc. I never got to finish the thread until the next day, but I completely forgot about my bad mood. Who needs TV when you can look at pictures of kittehs?

2. Last weekend, we took Dad out to dinner for his birthday. He has been kind of sad since Mom passed last March, but he seemed to be having a good time.

Anyways, my baby sister and I started talking about "Grumpy Cat" (I still don't know what brought up that topic). So I whipped out the i-Phone and went straight to this thread and found the first pic of Grumpy Cat I could find. It was the one with Justin Bieber. I showed Dad the pic and the guffaw that came out of his mouth caused a few heads to turn. He literally laughed and chuckled for about 5 minutes. I had not heard him laugh like that for almost a year - and it really uplifted my spirits.

So, thank you all for posting all these great pics that made me forget about my troubles and for making my Dad LOL. This is one of the reasons that I value my membership on SIGforum.com!

In closing, I would like to say, I don't always agree with Milliron, but when I do, it is about posting cat pictures on SIGforum.com.

Oh, and here is a picture of a cat. This is one of my fav-

------------------------------------------------

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bassman17SC,

"Man is not free unless government is limited." - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 734 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post