SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Yeah, and what's the deal with them hiding all frickin' day long? And the ONLY time they want attention is when I'm trying to go to sleep at night? This is the time that lard-azz decides that she wants human companionship.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8104 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

(Is that Bruce Willis?)

Posts: 27963 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27963 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch_p...mWhD5bc6Fmg&vq=large

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
quote:

Two incredible hunters meet. Both beautiful.

But apparently only ONE knows what to do with a mouse! Big Grin

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rocks are hard,
water's wet
Picture of maturins_rose
posted Hide Post

Stand and be true.

May God stand between you and harm, in all the dark places you must walk.

Be careful with your words and deeds. When all is said and done, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.

Posts: 2287 | Location: New Fairfield, CT | Registered: July 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As good once
as I ever was!
Picture of bald eagle
posted Hide Post
^^^^Now THAT'S funny!^^^^

Big Grin Big Grin

Woody

Apparently you don't know who I think I am!

Posts: 3101 | Location: Tillamook, Oregon..."The Home of Cheese, Trees, and Ocean Breeze" | Registered: February 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4788 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
"How do you do sir? Nice to meet you."

Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"
height="315"
width="560"
><param name="allowScriptAccess"
value="never"
></param><param name="wmode"
value="transparent"
></param><param value="//www.youtube.com/v/NR9pekYDw8M?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"
name="movie"
/><param value="true"
/><param value="always"
/><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
wmode="transparent"
allowScriptAccess="never"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
height="315"
width="560"
src="//www.youtube.com/v/NR9pekYDw8M?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"
/></object>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Lemme guess......Japan? LOL

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Newest SF junior feline member. I picked this little dumpling out from a kill shelter yesterday, it was difficult to take just one when they has so many. She doesn't have a name yet; my other two Monterrey and Ashton, were named after cigar brands. I lost Ashton to renal failure back in May and I felt it was time to open up my home and heart to another.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maturins_rose:
Hide and seek champions of the world right here:

Oh God, it's SO true. LOL I've had that happen so many times.. Spend a half hour looking for him and I'll walk into the livingroom and he'll be sitting on the floor staring at me. Roll Eyes Big Grin

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:
Newest SF junior feline member...

Very nice of you to adopt from the shelter.
She is a cute kitty.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Newest SF junior feline member. I picked this little dumpling out from a kill shelter yesterday, it was difficult to take just one when they has so many. She doesn't have a name yet; my other two Monterrey and Ashton, were named after cigar brands. I lost Ashton to renal failure back in May and I felt it was time to open up my home and heart to another.

Name suggestion, black stripe across face, Smudge.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Beautiful cat! Reminds me of the finish on a Sig Equinox.

Posts: 1362 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Cute kitty, Matthew03. How about Wild and Mild? Dutch Master? Swisher? Go a little lowbrow with this one.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post