SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Sonic Ads
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sonic Ads Login/Join 
posted
Anyone else fed up with these two idiots in the Sonic ads? And are they supposed to be gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that .

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
I think the ads are okay. The problem with Sonic is the slow service I get when I go there. So I now never go there.

Posts: 3370 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
These ads are awful. I feel my IQ dropping as I watch them. Unfortunately, with some of the on-demand stuff we watch, can't fast forward.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
All the Sonics around me have closed.

They were nasty botulism traps.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Most annoying ads ever. We have one near us, but I have never visited, because I find the ads so annoying.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Time for a change. Sonic has worn out those 2.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Replace them with Geico Cavemen

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I'll take a#1 with mustard, tots and a limeaid slushie, please.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
I'm sure the two idiots pull out their foot longs and beat each other....

I almost never watch tv but on the occasion I do watch it never fails that a Sonic ad comes on. Frown

I really hate the ads and change channels and of course I don't go to Sonic.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I only go there for two things: the chili cheese Tater Tots and the Chicago-style hot dog.

Posts: 27836 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The two idiots were funny when they first started the commercials but are getting pretty old

Posts: 1299 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I don't watch television (maybe the occasional news, but even that is rare), so I have never seen the Sonic commercial.

However, we will be getting weather reports of rapidly dropping temperatures in Hell before I ever go to a Sonic again.

Tried it a few times. Did not ever get what I ordered. Not even once.

Bacon cheeseburger, extra onions please. They gave me a burger with no bacon, no onions. Other experiences were similar.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I've seen the ads and I've never been to a Sonic

based on the ads, I never will be

same with the restaurant chain that used those ugly rats as their ads

never went their either

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I produced TV commercials for them once (not these) and as part of it we needed a tremendous amount go food made "for camera".

If you've never been around a food shoot just know that food is either heavily styled or has a useful life of about 30 seconds before it turns.

As a result we shot in studio with multiple fry/grill stations going and by the end of 2 days the outcome was that I cannot deal with the smell of Sonic.

And on the subject of annoying commercials: The skinny jean, man bun/top knot, hipster - douche that describes a Chevy a "Bad Mamma Jamma" needs to be publicly beaten as does the agency asshole that wrote that BS

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevmo:
And on the subject of annoying commercials: The skinny jean, man bun/top knot, hipster - douche that describes a Chevy a "Bad Mamma Jamma" needs to be publicly beaten as does the agency asshole that wrote that BS

You need to see Mahk. Big Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15iLHlJPp_0

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:

Amen! I think he's sporting yoga pants also.
And the nervous laughter from those around him.
Beat the tar outa the whole lot.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:

"wyatt Derp and Cock Holiday" lol!!!!!

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:

I agree those Chevy ads with people set up to gush over the cars are nauseating.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post