SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    People who use the wrong word in sentences!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

People who use the wrong word in sentences! Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Just today, “rhino” when the person was referring to RINO (the subject was Liz Cheney).

Posts: 13237 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Cloths instead of clothes,
Dinning instead of dining,
Walla! instead of Voila!,
Per Say instead of Per Se',

The list is to all intensive purposes, endless!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
all intensive purposes
All intensive porpoises?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's the general ideal

Posts: 1401 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Why can't y'all speak United States for cryin' out loud?

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in the South . If I judged people over the way they speak or write I wouldn't have time for anything else . To each his own .

Posts: 4049 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
It cudda been worst. If the British had one the Revolutionary War we'd all still be speakin English.

Posts: 6386 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Yoke/yolk.

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
My spell checker makes me say things I didn't Nintendo.

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Weel schiit! Learn me da rite way den.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
The auto-correct on my phone is a pain.

I have never once wanted to tell someone to duck off.

The useless piece of shot.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post