SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    People who use the wrong word in sentences!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

People who use the wrong word in sentences! Login/Join 
Picture of p08
posted
People who respond in online posts that don't know the difference between to, too and two! Or know instead of no! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I got B's in English way back in high school,but is it that freaking hard? I mean I don't think I can diagram a sentence anymore and don't care, because I don't have to. Do you all no what I mean?

Here is a list of Homophones for your perusal. Note homophones are not the type of cell phones Pete Buttigieg and his man uses.

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I to understand you're frustration.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Like ewe, I get that two. (Hay, eye made a rhythm!!)

Butt their are sum others who do knot.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
I seen that alot to. Drives me nutz.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8215 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
I’ll sale you some anger management cassettes, cheep.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Misanthropic Philanthrope
Picture of MWC
posted Hide Post
Two many people don't know how too pay attention two details to. There just stoopid and lazy. Ther're mothers was smoking' dope rather then teaching' em anythin'. Makes me hornier then a too-peckered billy goat thinkin' 'bout there mothers smokin' dope an all, but than agin', it none don't matter 'cause there knowin' nothing.

Posts: 6772 | Registered: June 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MWC:
Two many people don't know how too pay attention two details to. There just stoopid and lazy. Ther're mothers was smoking' dope rather then teaching' em anythin'. Makes me hornier then a too-peckered billy goat thinkin' 'bout there mothers smokin' dope an all, but than agin', it none don't matter 'cause there knowin' nothing.

Don't get me started on people who can't bother to say the G at the end of a word! It's walkinG you moron, not walkin!

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
This topic just might make me loose my cool.

Posts: 2009 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I don’t now what your talking about.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Theirs nothing more annoying then that.

Posts: 26894 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Maybe this guy can explain it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnX-EPaAIdU

Posts: 5616 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me two...

Sorry, or knot...

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Misanthropic Philanthrope
Picture of MWC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p08:
quote:
Originally posted by MWC:

Don't get me started on people who can't bother to say the G at the end of a word! It's walkinG you moron, not walkin!

Than you best not be bitchin' 'n moanin' 'cause we all be slappin' you're stoopid ass two.

Posts: 6772 | Registered: June 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SPWAMike0317
posted Hide Post
I too was going to write a single sentence in reply. I decided on two sentences.

Let me help you out. Which way did you come in?

Posts: 717 | Location: North of Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I know the difference, but often my fingers don't.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
I know the difference, but often my fingers don't.

Be careful when scratching yer nuts. Eek

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8215 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
What's the best way to comfort a grammar nazi?

In a consoling voice, tell them "they're, their, there, it's not so bad!"

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbramlett:
I’ll sale you some anger management cassettes, cheep.
That's the one I don't really get. No one speaks like that so I don't get why they spell it like that. It happens all the time too.

Posts: 3910 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post