SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Anything to do with Taco Tuesday
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anything to do with Taco Tuesday Login/Join 
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
I usually just have a burrito instead.

Posts: 3391 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
It's officially Wednesday, I propose we have this ENTIRE dialogue stricken from the record, dismiss this complaint, and we all get on with our week...

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9698 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
We need to find a food that starts with W for Wednesday.

Posts: 13148 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
Waffles.

Posts: 3391 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Uh oh. Does that mean we have to get all our taco talk out before it is too late? lol

If you keep it up para we are all going to start sounding like Shakespearean scholars.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
We need to find a food that starts with W for Wednesday.

Weinerschnitzel

Posts: 9483 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paten:
I usually just have a burrito instead.

Me, too. About the only time I’ll actually mess with tacos is when I make carnitas. I’ll make some pickled onions and cabbage, thin-slice some radish and limes, and serve it up with these locally made, really thin 4” corn tortillas for street tacos. Otherwise, a burrito is a lot less to deal with.

Posts: 17215 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paten:
Waffles.

It's Waffle Wednesday!

Are tacos so good that we are also having Taco Thursday? Gotta have tacos 2 times a week.

Also, is a taco a sandwich?

Posts: 13148 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
Taters Thursday

posted Hide Post
Watermelon Wednesday.
10 ounces for breakfast
Another 10 for lunch
And another
10 ounces for supper.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54706 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Fish fry Friday!

Posts: 11017 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
Fish fry Friday!

Nah, Fajita Friday!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15379 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:

Fajita Friday!
With Frijoles

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30733 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Orndorff:
That is all

Agree with you. That goes for any food “day” bs year long. I make fish tacos all the time and can be had any day of the week. This and that holiday, this and that “month”, fuck all of it Big Grin If anything, 70% of America is fat or obese, so if anything they need to lay off the Taco Tuesday bruh.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12660 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Hate Taco's hate Pizza give me a Curry or Chinese any day!

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2260 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You hate tacos AND pizza?

Moderators how do you block someone? Lol

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
yes whole list of stuff I hate, Fried Chicken is also there, I spent a long time in the Middle and Far East my taste buds still clamor for Dhansak Dall Taka,Miso and the stuff,now give ma a nice curried potato and chickpea stuffed Roti!! or and a Roti Jala

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2260 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post