SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Why can’t people answer a simple yes or no question?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why can’t people answer a simple yes or no question? Login/Join 
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
In a similar vein, my boss frequently responds to my simple questions with a smart ass question back at me. One of these days I'm just going to finally go back at him with "a simple yes please or no thank you would suffice".

Posts: 1224 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
It's like Sen Kennedy asking a looney leftist a yes or no question in a hearing and gets some life story. They won't answer yes or no.

Posts: 9045 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:
In a similar vein, my boss frequently responds to my simple questions with a smart ass question back at me. One of these days I'm just going to finally go back at him with "a simple yes please or no thank you would suffice".

Razz Razz Razz

Posts: 2662 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
"Stamp your foot once for 'yes,' twice for 'no.'"

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30682 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rawny:
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:

Razz Razz Razz

Planning to retire April of ‘25 so….

Posts: 1224 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
It's like Sen Kennedy asking a looney leftist a yes or no question in a hearing and gets some life story. They won't answer yes or no.

It's a run-the-clock-out tactic from that slime

Posts: 33816 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
In a similar vein, a poster here is considering making a few SIGforum watches. He asked which people would prefer...the SF logo, or the words Sig Forum.

After a few people replied actually answering the actual question, the thread has gone crazy with others suggesting an avater, a different color, a different watch, a different winding system, etc.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2840 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post