SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Medicare Advantage BCBS OTC benefit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Medicare Advantage BCBS OTC benefit Login/Join 
posted
There is money set aside every quarter to use for over the counter medical stuff. Must be used at Walmart. Usually the cheapest Walmart branded item. Spend 35 dollars or more and get free shipping. Use it or lose it.
Just spent some of it and selected delivery option. The Vitamin d3 bottle they will ship. Everything else is not available for shipping but will be delivered from the store. $9.95 home delivery charge. Total of order is displayed including the delivery charge. Couple lines down the is an item of $7.00 for delivery driver tip to be charged later. It can be adjusted up or down but the fact that is not included in the total and will be charged separately later strikes me as devious. Not to mention it is placed several lines down below the total charge.
Caught it this time. Think I missed it yesterday

Posts: 1397 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Package delivered

Your driver Babatunde delivered order

Posts: 1397 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Aetna’s OTC benefit is shipped to your address at no charge from CVS. And no tip necessary for the delivery person.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Avoid Medicare Advantage like the plague.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
Avoid Medicare Advantage like the plague.

Unless you're into self abuse.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why do you say that? My mother has moved near me and I have swapped her Kaiser Permenente (California plan) to a Medicare Advantage Florida plan. I didn’t really notice many options. Did I make a mistake?

Posts: 7347 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
Why do you say that? My mother has moved near me and I have swapped her Kaiser Permenente (California plan) to a Medicare Advantage Florida plan. I didn’t really notice many options. Did I make a mistake?

Yep, a huge mistake. Everyone I know who tried a Medicare Advantage plan regretted it and switch over during open enrollment.

OTOH, Medicare Advantage is undoubtedly better than Kaiser, but then just about everything is.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post