SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Vienna Sausage & Saltines have shrunk!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vienna Sausage & Saltines have shrunk! Login/Join 
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure the last time I had Vienna Sausage was at lunch in the deer woods when I was a teen. It was cold as "F" and they tasted pretty damn good.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
Sara Lee bagels were $3.99 for six in the bag. Now, 5 bagels in bag at $4.99.

In Fry's yesterday, Chompies bagels, 6 in a bag, 2 bags for $5.00

Aldi's raisin bagels.....$1.79 for 6. Smile

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
In Fry's yesterday, Chompies bagels, 6 in a bag, 2 bags for $5.00

Thanks.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 71 TRUCK:
Ah yes shrinkflation. I do not drink coffee however I have been told coffee used to come in a 1 pound can? I guess no more.

Coffee has come in 11.5-oz. cans or bags for years.

Posts: 27956 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maxdog:

Probably a team of MBA’s at work Probably a team of MBA’s at work cutting cost increasing profits.
FIFY

Posts: 11841 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
My father says that Ritz crackers are smaller also

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post