SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Toasters!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Toasters! Login/Join 
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Oh, you meant the mellenial's toaster. I was worried about the other kind...

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 24641 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Black & Decker here. Seems to do a good job, but admittedly, my toast magically appears on a plate in front of me. My perfect toast only cost me $6,000/month for the last 31 years. Smile

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 7797 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I already read this thread in the past. But when I saw the title today, I thought it was about those people who raise a glass and say a few words before everyone drinks.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 18224 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I’m shocked how fancy schmancy toasters have become.

Now they’re called Tanning Breads.

Honk if you think that was a “Crumb-y” joke.

Big Grin

Posts: 11146 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We just ran in to a space rock with 700 million dollars worth of rocket ship that was 7 light years away . . . . .
ON PURPOSE!

Which will affect pretty much a couple hundred space nerds.

But 460 million people have to baby sit their bread browning contraption.
Roll Eyes

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 52472 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post