SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Another Shipping Issue
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Shipping Issue Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Jesus. We get it, when shipments go missing it is a pain, and can cause real problems.

It happens to all of us. It has happened to me. More often than it should. It has been happening more lately.

I know this is the gripes section, but this one is so common it isn't really even worth mentioning.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the fed ex part. I used to work for fed ex ground years ago loading trucks. I had to load 8 full trailers in an 8 hour shift 4 at a time. Their sorting system was pretty good rarely got a package for the wrong trailer and when I did it was obvious by zip code.
Insert corporate bullshit here. Some moron decided that in order to make us more efficient they would hire some assclown to find packages with a zip code one final digit off from what was on the list and they’d whip 40 or 50 of them down the belt. Some were obvious as the first 3 digits were off. But some were a difference from say 06904 and 06909 which went on different trucks.
Literally thousands of intention missorted packages a day because they wanted to test the employees.

Posts: 1608 | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good news! The May 10 order was delivered. Today.

Posts: 17147 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
My cpap monthly supply order is lost. It should have been delivered last Wednesday but never arrived.

I called the provider (local to me) and they ran the tracking number and the package was scanned at pickup location by the FEDEX driver and was never scanned again. It's lost.

Being local to me, they ship FEDEX ground and I always get it next day on my front porch. Not this time.

Posts: 11858 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
I have two stories from last week.

#1 Fed Ex delivers 1,000 rounds of .223 match ammo on my front door step on Friday while out running errands. It was suppose to be 6 boxes and not just 5 so I see that one more is scheduled for Sat. FedEX stops and I am not there, but talk through ring door bell. He tells me he has to have a signature. No worries I wait for Tuesday. Go out Tuesday to get mail and the box of ammo is in my mailbox.

#2 Order a 80's vintage Browning BAR in 243 and the shipping dealer uses USPS. This is how it arrives to my FFL... Broken stock. Still working with seller on what to do since replacement stocks are between $250 and $450 from what I see online. Rifle is still at my FFL.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post