SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 55
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Doxies is so beautiful Smile

Thank you for allowing Ollie to adopt you Wink

Posts: 4915 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
Doxies is so beautiful Smile

Thank you for allowing Ollie to adopt you Wink

Thank you and so true. He was found on the streets of Columbus OH and we met his foster Mom in Louisville KY for the transfer just this past March.

He rode on my lap the whole way home back to St. Louis and has become my shadow.

Posts: 3688 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Wonderful. It was meant to be.

The greatest thing i learnt from fostering is that God puts them where they are supposed to be.

You and Ollie were meant to be together.

Smile

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10892 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Daughter says "They're not dangerous if they're raised right. The dog's not bad either..."

Razz Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15157 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Kids took me and the husky camping for my birthday today.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7989 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Great photo. Your pup's ears say "swim time"!!!!

Posts: 12913 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'm seeing that dog doing a Dukes Of Hazzard number off the end of that pier. YEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAWWWWWWWW! Big Grin

Posts: 7239 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Wasn't this in a James Bond movie once? Yeah, The Man with the Golden Retriever. Big Grin

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16248 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
The one where Sheriff Culpepper makes an encore appearance?

Wink

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16248 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I could have posted this in a FedEx rant as I ordered 4 tires, 4 tires were shipped, arrived in Orlando, and left Orlando at the same time, yet this is what the FedEx guy dropped off. But, I'm not mad and Maggie isn't quite sure what to make of her new chew toy.

Posts: 10784 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Maggie has a perplexed look on her face as if to say: "Where are the other 3 toys?"

Posts: 3688 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18016 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
I could have posted this in a FedEx rant as I ordered 4 tires, 4 tires were shipped, arrived in Orlando, and left Orlando at the same time, yet this is what the FedEx guy dropped off. But, I'm not mad and Maggie isn't quite sure what to make of her new chew toy.

Off topic but my favorite tire wholesaler (I used to deal with them through work) offered that same tire as an alternative to the Duratrac. How was your decision made to use those?

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8061 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
failed attempt to post a pic Frown

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3453 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jeff. Hunter is my 11 month old Boy.

I'm messing with imgur for the first time.

here he was the day we brought him home.

Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3453 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Cute pup!

Posts: 12913 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post

Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:

Off topic but my favorite tire wholesaler (I used to deal with them through work) offered that same tire as an alternative to the Duratrac. How was your decision made to use those?

My truck came with Michelin LTX AT2s which were only ok traction wise and had chunks of rubber coming off when driving on gravel roads. Michelin's current marketing says the AT2s resist chunking, but that was not my experience.

I tow a 5th wheel and when it came time to replace the Michelins at 25,000 miles, I found some brand new takeoff 18" wheels with the Wrangler Adventures for less than the price of tires for my 20" wheels. They were 1" smaller in diameter as well which got the 5th wheel as close to level while towing as I'm going to get it. Their wet and dry traction was better than the Michelins and they didn't chunk on gravel roads. When it came to replace them at 60,000 miles on the truck, I went with a Toyo highway tread tire thinking I'd get better fuel economy and treadlife. I don't really need an all terrain tire and I paid $160 apiece for them. I hate them. It's like driving on marshmallows. Truck was rock solid towing my 5th wheel until the Toyos. I thought they might get better, but they didn't. I have 95,000 miles on the truck and could get another 10,000 miles out of the Toyos, but I'm done. My fuel economy didn't improve one bit either.

All of that ^^^ to answer your simple question. Of the three set of tires I've had on my truck so far, the Goodyear Wrangler Adveturers have been the best tire in every respect except tread life. After the Toyo fiasco, I don't want to risk trying a 4th tire. At $175 each, they were significantly less than any other comparable tires.

I've never driven my truck in though.

Posts: 10784 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post