SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    The door was locked for a REASON
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The door was locked for a REASON Login/Join 
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
*slaps lap excitedly* "Hiya little guy! C'mon tell Santa what you want for Christmas!"

There would have been much fun to have with this one.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3354 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve traveled a lot over the last few years. Easily four flights a month in 2019.

Never heard or seen someone actually break into a stall. What in the Hell man.

The pushing or shaking on the door with out looking for feet is bad enough.

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
I know. You can't make this up. I mean, in what world could that possibly be okay?

I was absolutely flabbergasted. If I'd been in any other mood (exhausted, grumpy and slightly depressed since Id been up since 0300 and was traveling for a funeral) I'd have responded with something like the title of my thread, and I'd have likely called him out on not relocking the door after backing off.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3354 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Ive had that happen. Idiots.

Next time invite them in for a snuggle.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Did you check the date and time on the stall? Maybe it was Seabass.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8217 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
Did the perpetrator have a “wide stance”?

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighthouse Keeper
posted Hide Post
The turd burglars are getting bolder.

Posts: 840 | Location: America's High-Five | Registered: December 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post