SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Illeagle alien tape
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Illeagle alien tape Login/Join 
posted
Finally broke down and bought some alien tape. Thought of a few things around the house I might use some. First thing in the directions DO NOT USE ON ROUGH SURFACES!!! A one by one piece failed to hold my keyring.Keys on the floor after a few days.Double wide strips failed to hold a six outlet power strip!! It's going back to Wally world.

Posts: 141 | Location: Ma. | Registered: November 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Honestly I'd be hard pressed to think of any of those TV advertised products that actually worked anywhere near as well as claimed. I assume the Alien Tape from WallyWorld is the same stuff advertised on TV.
Maybe Phil and his liquid rubber sealant crap... dunno as I have no experience.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
The *ID Police* ink roller for blanking out your info on paperwork is pretty effective, although a broad nib sharpie would probably do as well, and a cross-cut shredder is even better, but more expensive.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That spray on rubber stuff works very well. I've used it to patch a number of low pressure water leaks, like a condensation drain and guttering. "Sham-Wow" works very well, too.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I was worried this was going to be a video of para throwing up or something.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Honestly I'd be hard pressed to think of any of those TV advertised products that actually worked anywhere near as well as claimed. …
Magic Bullet.

Posts: 45331 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“Its no fun being an illegal alien”.

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 545 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
The *ID Police* ink roller for blanking out your info on paperwork is pretty effective, although a broad nib sharpie would probably do as well...

My kids got me a roller for Christmas and I've been impressed. I think it works much better than a sharpie. (Generally if I turn the paper over I can still read the text if I use a sharpie. Generally can't read the text when I used the roller.

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post