SIGforum
Illeagle alien tape

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/5760013094

March 12, 2022, 07:40 PM
Windwolf
Illeagle alien tape
Finally broke down and bought some alien tape. Thought of a few things around the house I might use some. First thing in the directions DO NOT USE ON ROUGH SURFACES!!! A one by one piece failed to hold my keyring.Keys on the floor after a few days.Double wide strips failed to hold a six outlet power strip!! It's going back to Wally world.
March 12, 2022, 07:44 PM
bald1
Honestly I'd be hard pressed to think of any of those TV advertised products that actually worked anywhere near as well as claimed. I assume the Alien Tape from WallyWorld is the same stuff advertised on TV.
Maybe Phil and his liquid rubber sealant crap... dunno as I have no experience.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192
March 12, 2022, 10:32 PM
Pyker
The *ID Police* ink roller for blanking out your info on paperwork is pretty effective, although a broad nib sharpie would probably do as well, and a cross-cut shredder is even better, but more expensive.
March 13, 2022, 02:52 PM
Fredward
That spray on rubber stuff works very well. I've used it to patch a number of low pressure water leaks, like a condensation drain and guttering. "Sham-Wow" works very well, too.
March 14, 2022, 09:25 AM
Georgeair
I was worried this was going to be a video of para throwing up or something.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

March 14, 2022, 01:06 PM
mark123
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Honestly I'd be hard pressed to think of any of those TV advertised products that actually worked anywhere near as well as claimed. …
Magic Bullet.
March 15, 2022, 07:49 PM
heydrich
“Its no fun being an illegal alien”.

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.
March 16, 2022, 02:51 PM
SR
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
The *ID Police* ink roller for blanking out your info on paperwork is pretty effective, although a broad nib sharpie would probably do as well...

My kids got me a roller for Christmas and I've been impressed. I think it works much better than a sharpie. (Generally if I turn the paper over I can still read the text if I use a sharpie. Generally can't read the text when I used the roller.

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig