SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Democrats that call for violence.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Democrats that call for violence. Login/Join 
posted
This guy, Rick Wilson, says "They're still going to have to put a bullet in Donald Trump".
I don't know this clown, but I bet nothing will happen to him even after he just publicly called for the assassination of a former president. This Hacks me off!

Link: https://rumble.com/v1j2bun-ric...in-donald-trump.html

Posts: 658 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
There was a time when I would have been sure that he was speaking metaphorically. Nowadays? Not so much.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Ask Steve Scalise.

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Steve Hayward on powerlineblog.com has a wonderful post here:
Democrats and the F-Bomb

He traces the Dem accusations against Republicans back to before the Civil War. It's well worth a read.

Posts: 18044 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:

He traces the Dem accusations against Republicans back to before the Civil War. It's well worth a read.
And Democrats are still pissed at the first Republican president (Abraham Lincoln).

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
.[/QUOTE]And Democrats are still pissed at the first Republican president (Abraham Lincoln).[/QUOTE]

Umm... I think that was actually Thomas Jefferson....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
quote:
And Democrats are still pissed at the first Republican president (Abraham Lincoln).

Umm... Not quite. Jefferson's Party was actually the Democratic-Republican Party, which is the direct ancestor of the modern Democratic Party.

Q

Posts: 26349 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I don't think most Democrat voters know Lincoln was a Republican. I've met too many who didn't, wouldn't believe me even when I showed them proof. (same goes for the voting record for the Civil Rights amendment) That's the benefit of controlling the education system, you can erase your guilty past.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
quote:

No, that is not correct.
quote:
https://www.history.com/this-d...ln-elected-president:

1860 November 06: Abraham Lincoln Elected President

Abraham Lincoln is elected the 16th president of the United States over a deeply divided Democratic Party, becoming the first Republican to win the presidency.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I'm going with V-Tail on this one. For the members who have never met V-Tail, he was actually there when Lincoln was president. V-Tail might've been in his teens already... Big Grin

Posts: 13096 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Here's my answer to the Democrats that are calling for violence:

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post