SIGforum
Democrats that call for violence.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/5640076494

September 08, 2022, 07:01 AM
xd45man
Democrats that call for violence.
This guy, Rick Wilson, says "They're still going to have to put a bullet in Donald Trump".
I don't know this clown, but I bet nothing will happen to him even after he just publicly called for the assassination of a former president. This Hacks me off!

Link: https://rumble.com/v1j2bun-ric...in-donald-trump.html
September 08, 2022, 08:28 AM
Gustofer
There was a time when I would have been sure that he was speaking metaphorically. Nowadays? Not so much.

September 08, 2022, 08:47 AM
RichardC
Ask Steve Scalise.

September 08, 2022, 12:12 PM
sjtill
Steve Hayward on powerlineblog.com has a wonderful post here:
Democrats and the F-Bomb

He traces the Dem accusations against Republicans back to before the Civil War. It's well worth a read.

September 08, 2022, 01:21 PM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:

He traces the Dem accusations against Republicans back to before the Civil War. It's well worth a read.
And Democrats are still pissed at the first Republican president (Abraham Lincoln).

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
September 09, 2022, 05:40 AM
Blume9mm
.[/QUOTE]And Democrats are still pissed at the first Republican president (Abraham Lincoln).[/QUOTE]

Umm... I think that was actually Thomas Jefferson....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"
September 09, 2022, 06:31 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
quote:
And Democrats are still pissed at the first Republican president (Abraham Lincoln).

Umm... Not quite. Jefferson's Party was actually the Democratic-Republican Party, which is the direct ancestor of the modern Democratic Party.

Q

September 09, 2022, 07:45 AM
cas
I don't think most Democrat voters know Lincoln was a Republican. I've met too many who didn't, wouldn't believe me even when I showed them proof. (same goes for the voting record for the Civil Rights amendment) That's the benefit of controlling the education system, you can erase your guilty past.
September 09, 2022, 07:45 AM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
quote:

No, that is not correct.
quote:
https://www.history.com/this-d...ln-elected-president:

1860 November 06: Abraham Lincoln Elected President

Abraham Lincoln is elected the 16th president of the United States over a deeply divided Democratic Party, becoming the first Republican to win the presidency.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
September 09, 2022, 08:41 AM
Edmond
I'm going with V-Tail on this one. For the members who have never met V-Tail, he was actually there when Lincoln was president. V-Tail might've been in his teens already... Big Grin

September 09, 2022, 08:47 AM
Flash-LB
Here's my answer to the Democrats that are calling for violence: