SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Feelin' old
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Feelin' old Login/Join 
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted
My son and grandson are redoing one of our bathrooms. I'm just trying to stay out of the way. Sigh!

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I'm sure you've done even more for them over the years. Let them repay you and don't be stubborn. Wink

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Be useful. Order a pizza!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Be useful. Order a pizza!

That I did - two of them.

I did get to use a propane torch do undo some old plumbing, but I don't know anything about these new fittings.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!!! Apparently you raised them well.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Get in there and supervise! You've earned it. Smile

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
And yet you're the one posting on an online forum.

Get a job! Razz

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
quote:
but I don't know anything about these new fittings.

They'll fail in 10 years and you wish that you showd the youngsters how to sweat copper.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post