SIGforum
Feelin' old

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/5400061984

February 03, 2022, 09:48 AM
MRMATT
Feelin' old
My son and grandson are redoing one of our bathrooms. I'm just trying to stay out of the way. Sigh!

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.
February 03, 2022, 10:21 AM
mark123
I'm sure you've done even more for them over the years. Let them repay you and don't be stubborn. Wink
February 03, 2022, 03:54 PM
YooperSigs
Be useful. Order a pizza!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
February 03, 2022, 04:05 PM
MRMATT
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Be useful. Order a pizza!

That I did - two of them.

I did get to use a propane torch do undo some old plumbing, but I don't know anything about these new fittings.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.
February 03, 2022, 04:33 PM
P-220
Congratulations!!!! Apparently you raised them well.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve
February 03, 2022, 07:52 PM
Bassamatic
Get in there and supervise! You've earned it. Smile

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.
February 03, 2022, 08:17 PM
flesheatingvirus
And yet you're the one posting on an online forum.

Get a job! Razz

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --
February 03, 2022, 10:01 PM
Rev. A. J. Forsyth
quote:
but I don't know anything about these new fittings.

They'll fail in 10 years and you wish that you showd the youngsters how to sweat copper.